Entry Number 4

The Words I Could Never Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday April 15, 2023, 8:56pm

 

I thought that by now you and I would be back to normal, but we’re not. I can feel the tension between you and me. I don’t like it. We’re Jiminjeong, we're supposed to defy the odds and be okay. Perhaps it’ll go away with time.

 

At least I hope it does.

 

I stopped sharing my location with you. I know how that’s a big thing for you. You like knowing where I am, but then you would speculate if I was with someone. It bothered me when you would do that, but at the same time it was nice to see you jealous. It made me think that perhaps you do like me, but I don’t think that’s the case.

 

I think that’s what sparked you asking me if I was alright yesterday because I turned it off. You hate not knowing. I know how it kills you and eats you up, but I was always there to reassure you. With this, however, I can’t reassure you.

 

I can’t ease your worries because the worry is you.

 

You sent a picture in the group chat, and it looked like you were at a concert, and I was curious about where you were, so I decided to check your location.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter