The world stopped

The
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rebecca was very close to her older brother Richard. So it was no surprise to anyone when he invited her to be his best man at his wedding.

The 27-year-old lawyer was used to hanging out mostly with Richie and his gang. And all the guys treated her like one of them.

The administrator's best friend organized the bachelor's party. So basically the only women at the club were the strippers he hired and the groom's younger sister.

The ash-blonde-haired stunning female was okay with most of her male friends' stupid behaviors. As long as they didn't disrespect women.

When she got to the place and saw two women rubbing themselves against her brother, the lawyer raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

It took Richie some time to notice his baby sister. But when he did, the guy stood up and welcomed her with open arms and a huge smile.

__ Hey kid! You finally came.

__ And I'm about to leave if this is how you deal with your relationship when your woman is not around.__ Rebecca declared very energetically.

__ What are you talking about, Becca?

__ About you cheating on your future wife.

__ No no no! Relax, bro! Nothing was going inside anybody. The girls are not hookers. They are professional dancers. They don't even do a full strip.__ Richie tried to explain.

__ Don't be a bastard. Even if your stayed in your pants, they were all over you.__ Rebecca frowned.

__ It's not that serious. Come on! Irin knows about the party. She said she is probably gonna have a female version too. And you are going to see dudes in their underwear humping on her. 

__ Ew!__ The lawyer made a disgusted expression.

Laughing, the older brother commented:

__ Yeah, I know you prefer my type of parry.

__ Hey! Stop assuming people's uality.

__ I just don't get why you are so attached to your closet. Mom and Dad don't care.

__ .

__ Okay. Let's make a deal. If you are not into girls at all, let me grant you a free with the woman of my choice. I'll never bother you with this topic ever again.__ The guy smirked.

__ Piece of cake. Except for Irin, you always had a questionable taste. 

__ Hmm. So you admit you like girls.

__ That's not what I said. But go off, little .

__ Okay. Give me some time to go find your girl.__Richie winked.

__ MY girl? Hehehehe. You're hilarious, brother.__ The ash-blonde-haired young woman relaxed and grabbed a drink.

The lawyer looked around and found a comfortable chair to sit in.

The whole place had a dark atmosphere due to stylistic choices and dimmed light.

Rebecca got lost in her thoughts when she suddenly heard a warm voice of a stranger:

__ Are you Rebecca Armstrong?

__Yes. Who are you?__ The Thai-British pretty woman questioned the stunning female standing in front of her.

The other woman was wearing a black y dress and the lawyer noticed the tip of a garter on her thigh.

__ I'm your ride to heaven.__ The brunette raised her eyebrow and smirked.

"Okay. She is hot as ..."__ The 27-year-old thought before saying :

__ I'll cover any amount my brother paid you to seduce me. You just have to make him feel embarrassed.

The dark-haired woman frowned and exclaimed:

__ I'm not a e. Just a professional dancer.

__ So is this what strippers call themselves?__ The skinny girl asked with irony.

__ I can't speak for them all. But some housewives sleep with their husbands to get something they need. Not out of love. Some hookers do it to buy food. I'll never judge any woman. Or their profession. I dance sensually. I'm not paid to perform .__ The y female declared with a very controlled tone of voice.

__ Ok. I get your point and respect. But will you say that your clients never got a ? 

Shrugging, the dancer explained:

__ I never dance for people with es. So...the answer is no. Unless getting wet and having their s throbbing counts. But then, it is not my fault.

__ Really? You tease them but it isn't your fault, huh? You seem to be so full of yourself.__ The blonde laughed.

__ If we don't love ourselves, who will?_____ The brunette smiled and Rebecca felt weak.

__ What's your name?__ She asked to fight the urge to jump on the stranger.

__ Freen.

__ Alright, Freen. You may do your work. I bet you are crazy to end it and get out of here.

__ Are you in a comfortable position?

__ I think so.

__ Okay.__ The dark-haired woman made a gesture in the opposite direction and the music changed.

Rebecca gulped the moment Freen started dancing too close.

The alluring dark-haired woman turned around and stood behind the lawyer.

Freen's aura was naturally y and the blonde could feel the dancer's warmth despite their bodies being 5 inches apart.

The dancer breathed near the lawyer's nape and Rebecca got shivers.

Taking a deep breath, the ash-blonde-haired young woman focused to stabilize her heartbeat. However, the sensual dark-haired one came to her front and moved her hips in a very hypnotic way.

The brunette rolled her body while keeping their eyes locked and she noticed the skinny girl scanning her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter