Fever and fatigue 🌺

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were shopping for some time when Jeonghan started to get sick, he didn't want to tell his brother so he kept walking around with Mingyu, both tall handsome men by his side and he was too soft and adorable between them.

Seungcheol was busy buying drinks when Mingyu noticed the lad panting by his side on the bench, his cheek reddened and his eyes teary, clutching onto bag.

" J-Jeonghan ?!"

The boy leaned into his shoulder.

" I-inhaler ..I-I forget my inhaler ." His tears rolled down, mingyu's eyes widened, called Seungcheol who dropped the drinks in shock and run to his brother in no time, held him gently and took the inhaler he takes sparely with him.

The boy was inhaling till he felt better, start to cry into his brother's arm and cheol squeezed him tight, he must have panicked, Mingyu bite his lips not sure what to do.

" He has a fever ."

Seungcheol said as he felt Jeonghan .

" Okay let's go back home for now ."

He carried his brother on his back and walked home with Mingyu .

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

They give Jeonghan his medicine and the boy slept on his brother's arm while he was feeding him porridge., Mingyu knew that the lad's condition wasn't very good .but he never thought it has become worse.

" I have to buy him a steaming machine, three days a week so he won't get into asthma." 
Mingyu nodded.

" I'll go buy it now ." He stood up, and Seungcheol felt so thankful.

" I'm sorry I had to drag you into this ." He sighed, looked at his brother's stable after what happened, his hair, and pecked his hair.

" It's fine cheol , I'm your friend so doing such a thing is normal ." He smiled, went out to buy the machine and Seungcheol stayed watching over his brother and seeing his temperature every once in a while.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter