no point in resisting

no point in resisting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look pretty,” it was one fine day when the world introduced seungwan to jennie. the woman wears a smile that even jennie almost mirrored her bright demure, she’s approachable type of person and she does have a very, very humble face.

 

Jennie likes her smiles already and her genuine cute eyes. “thank you.” she murmurs, abashed with the way seungwan not having second thoughts to say such a compliment. even when jennie hears that appreciation a thousand times already, but hearing it coming from wendy gives something unknown sensations that fulfills her stomach.

 

She knows she’s pretty. in her young age, jennie was thrown into pit of people admiring her beauty, those malefic cat eyes that even when she's calm nor happy stays the same that they thought she's a or something, unlike her cheeky cheeks which makes her so adorable everyone wants to touch her, unfortunately, and her intimidating eyebrows that anyone could be scared of, just one raise of it and we might see you running for your life.

 

Every part of her face is pretty tyrannical with the exception of her cheeks and sentimental gummy smile but overall, she's scary. add that choice of fashion and how petrifying her smirks are, there's a thing about her that is definitely spine-chilling.

 

Trying to play it cool, jennie shoved her hands in her pockets, she wears crop top hovered with a leather jacket which adds hot ticket to her dark make up and standing beside seungwan feels like she’s in some kind of badass and a nerd troupe because as dark as she can be is how bright the latter could be.

 

Jennie thinks that every color can be patterned perfectly on her skin, she sees no blemish on her flesh and it looks so soft, like a skin of a newborn and jennie immediately snatches her eyes away from her milky legs, not wanting seungwan thinks that she’s a ert. 

 

The attire of the woman really attracts jennie, a blouse with light effulgence of blue, brown khaki shorts and that short hair that undeniably looks good on her? she's gay for this woman. 

 

Jennie hums and initiates to open the car's door, “let’s go?”

 

no butterflies.

 

“Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you please explain why seungwan got out of your car approximately two minutes ago and why you act like nothing happened?” jennie knew this would be an upcoming headache, but she doesn’t have an idea that it took as early as this. “she’s my lab partner.” she dismissively says, opening her laptop and ignoring her friend’s follow up questions.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter