A place called home 🌺💕

The homeless siblings 🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to see a white ceiling and thought that he was in Heaven but he soon saw Yuna and Eunwoo's faces so close that they began to cry.

" Ajusshi Oppa's awake ~." Yuna cried happily, couldn't believe that he was awake and alive after his state two days ago, he had been unconscious till today and this man stayed with him all this time and even took care of them.

The man was making lunch for the kids when he heard that, quickly run over to the bed and saw jeonghan's awake and trying to sit up.

" How do you feel now Jeonghan ?!"

The boy looked up at the doctor that was talking to him when he fainted, so he treated his fever.

" J-Jeonghan feel b-better , j-jeonghan's not dead ?!" He said that and start to cry, Seungcheol, the young handsome doctor sat by the bed and patted that hair.

" No, but you were really in danger if you were treated anymore later ."

He had really bad Malnutrition, a strong winter fever and he has a weak body, and probably a mental disorder, he can tell.

" Th-thank you so mu-much ajusshi ..Jeonghan will pay you." He stood up weakly, by the man held him back.

" I'm doing this for free, I don't want anything more than seeing you well ."

Jeonghan's tears rolled down.
he couldn't believe how kind he was, have never met someone so kind.

" From now on, you will be staying here with your siblings."

Jeonghan wasn't sure about this, he just can't believe it, for someone to tell him to live in such a huge place for free ?!

" Oppa Ajusshi made us lots of food it was so delicious, we bathed and slept well," Eunwoo said happily as he hugged the handsome man and Seungcheol smiled and ruffled his hair with a warm smile, Yuna flushed cutely as she did the same.

" Ajusshi drove us to school too, he had a nice car ."

 Jeonghan hearing, since when he had been unconscious?! Did he sleep for that long ?!

He's crying and can't believe such a man exists.

" J-Jeonghan will work here, j-Jeonghan can do Cho-chores." He's trembling as he cries, Seungcheol placed a hand on top of that hair.

" No ..don't do anything Jeonghan , just focus on your health ."

 

💜💜💜

He picked him up princess-style and walked out of the bedroom to the fantastic wide living room with amazing furniture.

Jeonghan was blushing and finding it hard to believe, is he dreaming or this man's an angel ?! He carried him when he was unable to walk well because his foot is weak.

The four are sitting by the coffee table, eating happily, and Jeonghan looking at his siblings seems so happy for the first time he sees them like that.

He bites his lips.

" Oppa , ajusshi's cooking yummy right ?!".

She giggled , taking a bite from the pasta.

Jeonghan nodded while his tears rolled down as he eats so a lot for the first time in his life.

 

After that Seungcheol prepared him a warm bath and he entered, took off his clothes gently, and bite his lips seeing the man p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter