Hyung's care🌺

The homeless siblings 🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He picked up his siblings from school and went back to the alleyway, shivering as he hugged himself, looked at the two lying down to take a small nap and he smiled weakly, " S-sleep well, h-hyung will search fo-for food.."  he stood up, limping to the grocery store and tried to pay few things by the coins he has.

 " Here you are again?!".

Jeonghan looked at the cashier man and bowed innocently as he smiled.

" J-jeonghan wa-wants bread and milk. " he's trembling, wiping a slight tear that rolled cause he felt so sick but he had to come and get food for his only siblings," I told you these coins won't pay you such a thing, ing annoying."

Jeonghan searched in his pocket, but didn't find any cash money, he bowed.

" J-jeonghan wi-will p-pay l-la---."

The guy sighed loudly... " , talk probably, I can't give you anything for free, I'm the one who's gonna be scolded." he got so mad that the way he yelled made the poor lad flinch and step back, he bowed, apologized, and limped out, pleaded people on the way for money, clothes old, hair messy, face pale and looks so weak, the twenty years old lad found himself in this cruel world trying to survive after his mom died and father married to another woman and kicked them out. 

 

 

He got back when it was dark, hardly reached over, and saw the two awake, "H-hyung brought you food." he smiled brightly, earing his sadness away to make the twin feels better.

The girl looked at her brother so weakly.

" O-Oppa.. Are you okay?!".

Jeonghan smiled innocently " I'm fine y-yuna, eat well, you t-too Eun-woo." he patted their hair.

Yuna looked at the food, eat her meal, and noticed that jeonghan's not eating, eunwoo looked at his brother leaning on the wall as he trembles.

" D-don't go anywhere, h-hyung will take small na-nap. "" he murmured weakly, eyes seeing black, tears rolled down as he fainted and fell in front of them, Yuna and Eunwoo start crying silently, and pulled the cover jeonghan wrap around them on the lad.

He works in three part-time jobs, and he fights to earn money, but the world is so cruel, no one treats him well seeing his mentally ill, taking it a chance that he doesn't know the salary, he tried saving money to rent an apartment, but it's always not enough.

He kept searching for jobs, everywhere but when they sees him like that, no one hire him.

He woke up the next morning with having fever, his siblings were still sleeping so jeonghan looked at the sun, can't tell what time is it now so he limped out and walked towards the grocery. 

"A-ajusshi, is it time for school?!".

He asked, trembling and his face reddened, the man looked at the boy, used to seeing him but he wasn't used to seeing him so pale and weak.

" It's already 8:30 AM, isn't your siblings late?!".

Jeonghan bowed to him, he limped hard back and woke them up," T-time for school, j-jeonghan's sorry Yuna.. Enuwoo." he apologized for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter