A little wasted

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy commented with Seulgi that she missed talking to Moonbyul and the singer decided to invite her friend to drink some beers at her place.

The blonde was really happy to have the chance to talk to Seulgi's group member after so long since she only hung out with Irene and Joy in a Red Velvet type of reality a couple of years before.

The trio shared old memories and talked about their upcoming projects.

All of them had experience as radio DJs but Wendy praised Moonbyul for her job on Studio Moon night.

After the third can of beer, Seulgi started getting a bit drunk and lost her shyness.

_____ Unnie, I've heard some rumors. Is it true that you said it and now you're a real Casanova?

Almost choking, the blonde wiped the beer from her chin and laughed.

_____ Me? Casanova? No way.

Smirking, Wendy winked and declared:

 _____ I've gotten close to some Dreamcatcher members and...I've heard that you did 2.

Blushing, the handsome girl shook her head and smiled:

_____ I don't really kiss and tell.

_____ Someone said you do way more than kissing though._____ Wendy laughed.

_____ Oh damn! And people say guys are gossipers.

_____ Ah, don't be upset. Did you ask for discretion?

_____ Erm..hello! We live in Korea.

_____ But it's not like I'm gonna say anything. Neither will Seulgi.

_____ Yeah. And they are not the only ones who speak too much. _____ Seulgi affirmed and then covered .

_____ What the hell? Who else now?

Giggling, the younger one murmured in her dear friend's ear.

_____ Shut up! These girls have big mouths...

_____ Who? I wanna know too._____ Wendy clapped her hands.

_____ Nah. Let's talk about something else._____ Moonbyul sipped her beer.

_____ On one condition.

_____ What is it?

_____ Promise to be honest about one question I have.____ Wendy spoke with a naughty face.

_____ Okay. Go ahead.

_____ You and your members. Have you and any of them ever...? Especially Solar._____ Wendy drank her beer too.

_____ Ohhhh! Good one, Seung-wan!____ Seulgi giggled again.

The blonde slowly drank some more beer while smiling naughtily.

_____ Nope. Never.

_____ Oh, you're not getting rid of this so fast. Come on! There's gotta be something with Solar. You two are so...I mean...I've seen some vibe._____ Wendy winked again.

_____ I know, right? Solar unnie once had dagger eyes at me. I didn't know where to hide._____ Seulgi pouted.

Laughing out loud, the rapper slapped her own legs and took some time to recover.

_____ You two sound just like some of our fans.

_____ No, but seriously...Unnie, can you swear that there's nothing between you two?____ Seulgi looked at her close friends with focused eyes.

Sighing deeply, the handsome one shrugged and answered:

______ I'd be lying if I said I don't find her smoking hot...

______ Hmmmm_____ Wendy teased.

______ She's straight. So I keep my together but...If she gave an opening..._____ Moonbyul laughed even louder.

  ______ Jincha? Would you make a move?_____ Seulgi widened her eyes and grinned right after.

  _____ I mean...It feels such a waste that her boring boyfriend doesn't make her see the stars...It's always so quiet in that room. And I know how supersonic that throat can be. Plus, only someone out of their minds wouldn't want to her from head to toe.

_____ Omo! Does she him while you are there?_____ Wendy was really taken aback.

_____ I guess so. It's her house too. 

_____ And you also your girls there?

_____ I used to. But her guy seems to be threatened by me.____ The blonde had a smug on her face.

______ Oh! I expect chaos from this drama._____ Wendy declared with the naughtiest face.

______ I bet Byul-YI unnie is gonna steal Solar unnie. _____ Seulgi giggled cutely.

______ You're so silly, girls. I said she's hetero. Unless...____ Moonbyul winked and cracked up.

_____ x _____

Solar was having backache and she asked Moonbyul to help her put on some ointment.

The blonde told the older one to lie on the sofa and sat on her best friend's thighs while spreading the medicine.

Since the singer was waiting for her boyfriend, she left the main door unlocked.

Sang-Hoon arrived 5 minutes later and heard his girlfriend while her supposed best friend was sitting on her and touching her body.

Livid, the guy's jaw dropped and he exclaimed:

_____ Yongsun-ah! What's that?

Unable to move, the brunette calmly greeted the guy:

_____ Hey, Sang. You came fast.

_____ What's up?_____ Moonbyul said and continued massaging her friend and leader.

_____ Why is she sitting on you?

_____ Well, there aren't many great positions to massage someone who is under heavy pain._____ The handsome one declared.

______ Oh my God, babe! What happened?_____ The boyfriend's facial. expression softened.

______ Nothing much. I injured myself years ago and sometimes, the pain comes back. I've practicing too much for a new project. That's all.

_____ Oh, poor baby. Okay. Thank you, Moonbyul SSI. I can take it from here.

 _____ Really? I didn't know that you are certificated._____ The rapper smiled.

_____ What do you mean?

 _____ Well, both of us took a massage course. Have you?

_____  No, but...

_____ It's okay, Byul-ah. You've helped a lot._____ Solar intervened because she sensed things were getting heated.

_____ My pleasure._____ The blonde winked just to add more fuel before standing up and patting the guy's back.

Moonbyul had lost the minimum respect she once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter