Faint 🌺

The ill boy 🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened the door while holding his wallet and car key, about to go down the stairs when he flinched, seeing no one but jeonghan sitting on the stairs all alone while pulling his knee to his chest.

There was a bandage wrapped around his forehead and he felt concerned.

" Good morning, why are you sitting here?! It's cold."

Jeonghan looked at him before he smile innocently.

" Good morning, I'm fine, I'm not cold." he denied, can't say that he was kicked out this morning because he didn't do the chores.

For such a stupid reason.

" Is your forehead okay?! ".

Jeonghan held the bandage nervously, but he smiled it off like always.

" It's nothing, I injured it by mistake."

The tall handsome man frowned.

Looked towards that apartment.

Feeling somehow strange.

" You go to work?! I will drop you there on my way?!".

Jeonghan shook his head eventually.

" I-I can go by bus.."

Seungcheol opened his car from the parking spot.

"You know it's really fine to depend on your neighbor, I wanted to thank you for the curry."

Jeonghan bite his bottom lips, and hugged his backpack.

Shall he just accept it?!

Β 

πŸ’—πŸŒΊ

"So how old are you jeonghan?!".

Jeonghan looks at the man's side profile while flushing, "I'm twenty-two."

Seungcheol felt his heart soften.

" Aigoo so young, by the way, do you work till evening?! I sometimes see you coming back around that time."

Jeonghan clutched his backpack.

He can't tell him that he works three part-time jobs and all of them pay a little compared to other companies, he's struggling and suffering a lot but no one care.

" It's two shifts. "he lied, seungcheol heard that tone and frowned.

" Mhh I see, you look even paler than yesterday."

Jeonghan wanted to say that he was fine and all but he found himself on verge of tears, bite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter