Not Mine

Fate (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow.. did the sun rise in the west this morning?" Greet someone with blonde hair.

Yujin, who had just entered her apartment, could only shake her head.

"You're too much.." Yujin replied.

"Eonnie, you come home when the sun is still bright, what if it's not a miracle?" Hiyyih said with a pretended surprised expression.

"I'm not feeling well.." Yujin replied again. Chaehyun followed her in the back,

"Chaehyun eonnie? you here again?” Ask Hiyih. Chaehyun nodded.

"I have to make sure my boss comes home safely .." Chaehyun replied.

"What happen?" Hiyyih asked her friend, Yujin was already walking towards the sofa in the living room.

“Are you not aware? Yujin Eonnie didn't come home last night, she worked all night and continued her work till afternoon " Chaehyun said while shaking her head.

"Oh my god. I didn't know, last night I slept fast, and I think eonnie left early in the morning so we didn't meet .. " said Hiyyih who then shook her head again.

"When I thought there was progress, tskck .." Hiyyih said.

"she gets pressure from Big Boss aka her father.." Chaehyun replied "The project we are working on is very important for the company, Mr. Choi wants everyting to be perfect " Chaehyun continued.

"Ahh, no wonder then, even though her father is far away, it seems that he will continue to put pressure on eonnie.." said Hiyyih.

They both walked over to their eonnie who was leaning on the sofa in the living room.

"Eonnie, shouldn't you rest in your bed?" said Hiyyih. Yujin then opened her eyes.

"I want to be here .." she said weakly then closed her eyes again.

Bahiyyih just nodded and let her cousin rest as she wished. She then her Smart TV, she set the volume not too loud.

"I want to rewatch Korean music awards show that aired last night, I've played it repeatedly but never bored .. " said Hiyyih.

"Oh yeah, I heard one of the performance is trending since last night, I'm so curious, I haven't had time to see it .. " Said Chaehyun who sat next to her.

Music started playing.

"Wow, she's really great. Her movements and expressions are unmatched .. " Chaehyun said commenting on the performance she saw on TV.

" I know right? No wonder every year ahe always gets an award..” Hiyyih also commented.

"Oh My God.." Chaehyun said in amazement when the woman she saw on TV changed her movements to become more sensual.

“Daebak, Eonnie I think I'm Falling in Love..” Bahiyyih said with her fangirling mode.

“ Me too!! Mary Me, Shen Xiaoting!!!” shouted Chaehyun not wanting to lose.

Hearing the name suddenly made Yujin open her eyes. Her eyes then focused on the figure of the woman on the television who was still moving her body beautifully. When the woman's eyes on the television were fixed on the camera, Yujin felt the woman was staring at her. She quickly turned her face away from the TV.

Yujin knows that her ex has already achieved her dream, she is not surprised because of all people, she is the one who believes in Xiaoting's abilities the most. But Yujin always tries to avoid things that related to her ex. if she finds out there is news about her ex-lover on TV or entertainment news portals on the internet she will quickly switch it. no matter how curious she was, she tried not to search for her ex's name on Youtube. Yujin was just trying to protect her heart.

"Eonnie, I'm sorry, I was too loud" Said Chaehyun who thought that Yujin had woken up because of her screams.

"It's okay, Chae .. " Yujin answered quickly. "I guess I'll just rest in my room." Yujin walked limply towards her room.

Arriving at the bed, Yujin immediately opened her cellphone. For some reason this time the desire to see her ex's performance was unstoppable, she clicked on the Youtube application which she rarely opened. It didn't take long, when she chose the option for the currently trending video, her ex girlfriend's video was at the top of the list. She played the video from start to finish, without even blinking she paid attention to every detail of Xiaoting's movements. 'You are always amazing' she thought. Yujin then put down her phone, she promised that it would be the last time she saw Xiaoting's video.

When Yujin was trying to sleep, her cell phone rang. Yujin hesitated to pick up the call, because of the foreign number pop up on the screen. But instead of being curious, Yujin finally picked up the call.

"Hello.." She called.

" Yujin ? ' She heard a very familiar voice. 'Impossible' she thought.

"Eonnie? Tiffany eonnie!!” Call Yujin holding her tears.

" Oh My God, I miss your voice .." Tiffany answered on the other side.

"I miss you, eonnie. Where are you?" Ask Yujin

" Yujin, I know you're in New York, let's meet ." Answered Tiffany.

"Eonnie is here too?" Yujin asked again.

" Well I'll tell you later, how about tomorrow ?" Ask Tiffany

“Okay, I will clear all my schedule. Eonnie, I miss you so much.." Now Yujin couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

" Hey, I'm sorry, we'll talk tomorrow. I miss you too,, really really miss you …” Tiffany replied. Yujin was still crying. Tiffany patiently waited for her sister's crying to subside.

"Okay eonnie, please tell me the place. I can't wait to meet you” Yujin said as her tears subsided.

“ Me too, dear. See you tomorrow, I love you . "Say Tiffany

"See You eonnie, I love you too .." Yujin replied as she hung up the phone.

Yujin was trying to sleep, can't wait for tomorrow to arrive.

 

***

"Eonnieeeee" Yujin ran to Tiffany who was waiting for her. They then hugged very tightly.

"Yujinnie, My baby .." Tiffany said while her sister's long hair.

Tiffany then released her arms then held her sister's face with both hands and wiped the tears from her sister's eyes..

"You've grown, Jinnie.. You've grown into a very very beautiful woman." Praise Tiffany.

"Eonnie too, you are very beautiful eonnie, and you look ... happy" said Yujin who is now smiling.

Tiffany smiled back at Yujin, she then looked behind her, gesturing for someone to come closer.

Taeyeon, who had been leaning on her car while watching the reunion of her loved ones and her sister, finally walked over to them.

"Yujin, we can finally meet again .." Taeyeon greeted with a warm smile.

"Eonnie, thank you for taking care of my sister.." Yujin said. She then hugged Taeyeon as a sign of gratitude to the person who was always beside her eonnie.

Seeing the warm sight made Tiffany want to cry, because finally the day she had been waiting for arrived.

"Come on, we have to get going so we can spend some more time." Said Tiffany, hearing that Taeyeon and Yujin let go of their embrace.

Tiffany took the initiative to pick up Yujin at her apartment in Manhattan. She wanted to take her sister to her new house where she lived with Taeyeon. They bought a house near the beach in New Rochelle, New York, the travel time between her house and Yujin's apartment was approximately one hour, so she deliberately picked up her sister early in the morning, she wanted to spend a lot of time with the sister she missed.

In the car they talked about many things, Tiffany got Yujin's contact from one of her former colleagues who happened to be currently working with Yujin. On the way, she told how her life was when she decided to run away with Taeyeon, where they both decided to move to London, Tiffany decided to go to design school, her dream since childhood. With her new skills and of course her business skills, Tiffany managed to create her own fashion house.

Taeyeon met her musician friend who had worked with her, Taeyeon made her own music studio. With the help of her friends, Taeyeon can compose her own music, now she sells a lot of her songs to music agencies, of course with an anonymous name. And if she miss singing, Taeyeon just goes to a bar or pub, she will gladly contribute her beautiful voice. Does she miss the big stage? Of course, but she will not exchange her happiness with Tiffany for anything.

“You are truly extraordinary people.” Yujin's comment when she heard the story of Tiffany and Taeyeon. Her eyes filled with tears when she heard their struggle.

"Yeah, not a smooth ride in the start, but here we are .." Tiffany replied.

"Then why did you go to New York?" Yujin asked

“Our business is already settled in London, we have people we trust there. Taeyeon and I wanted to try to live in a new environment, and tadaa, we were able to meet you. Maybe it's a fate…” Tiffany answered. Yujin nodded at her siater’s words.

"Fate.." whispered Yujin, smiling at her sister.

Arriving at her sister's house, Yujin immediately took a look at the house that Tiffany had just bought, a two-story house with a large yard. Yujin sighed, trying to erase the memory that suddenly appeared in her brain.

"Let's go up to 2nd floor balcony, you will love it .. " Tiffany said as she led Yujin's hand.

When she arrived at the balcony on the 2nd floor, Yujin was presented with a beautiful view of the beach. "Perfect.." she said.

"You guys just sit first, I will prepare drinks and food for us .." Taeyeon said.

"Thank You, Babe .." Tiffany replied while presenting her eyesmile to her lover.

Not to be outdone, Taeyeon responded with her dimple smile .

"It's true what people say, Happiness is the best make up..." Yujin said suddenly.

Tiffany, who had not been aware of it, was still watching Taeyeon who walked down to the first floor, then turned her attention to her sister.

"Hmm, what did you say?" Tiffany did not hear Yujin's words because she was too focused on Taeyeon.

“I said, Happiness is the best make up, look at you, eonnie. You are really getting prettier now.. you are literally glowing.. “ Yujin said again.

"Oh really?" Tiffany asked, holding her face.

"Eonnie, have you ever regretted your decision?" Yujin asked.

Tiffany shook her head. "Never, never once" replied Tiffany confidently.

Yujin just nodded hearing Tiffany's answer. Suddenly a feeling of sadness arose in her.

"Yujin, now it's your turn. How's life?” Ask Tiffany.

"Fantastic.." Yujin answered briefly.

"Yujin.." Tiffany called with her signature tone when she wanted something from her younger siblings.

Yujin sighed again.

"This is going to be a long story eonnie..."

Yujin told Tiffany everything, starting from her first meeting to Xiaoting until they finally decided to separate.

Tiffany could not stop her tears when she heard the story of her beloved sister.

"I'm sorr, eonnie should be beside you at that time. I can't imagine how hurt you are, Jinnie .. " Tiffany said while sobbing.

"It's okay eonnie, everything has passed, I'm here, still alive, still healthy and still sane .." Yujin said.

"Oh My God .." Tiffany then hugged her sister.

"I won't be able to forgive Appa for treating you like that .. " Tiffany continued.

"Our relationship is not like a father and a daughter. We only talk for business matters. " said Yujin.

"Once we talked about personal matters, he asked me to marry the man of his choice." Yujin continued.

"You refuse right?" Ask Tiffany.

Yujin shook her head. "I will marry him eonnie.."

"What? Yujin! You didn't learn from my case?" Tiffany asked not believing her sister would obey what her Appa said.

Yujin also explained the plan with Minhyuk.

“That's crazy, Yujin! Minhyuk is a normal guy, if he stays with you is there any guarantee he won't fall in love with you? Or even touch you without your consent? After all, he will be your husband. Has that never occurred to you?” Said Tiffany who was emotional with her sister's thoughts.

“Maybe I'll make a marriage contract or…”

“Yujin, this is not Korean drama! You think it will work?!” Tiffany immediately cut Yujin's words.

"Eonnie, I have no other choice.." Yujin answered weakly.

"You have a choice Yujin, you can see me and Taeyeon..."

"Eonnie, you have Taeyeon, I don't have anyone else!!!" Yujin cut off Tiffany's words, her voice getting higher.

Tiffany took a deep breath. Yujin felt guilty for raising her voice, she knew her sister had good intentions.

"I'm sorry, eonnie .." Yujin said in a low tone.

Tiffany hugged Yujin again.

"Please think again, okay, now eonnie will help you, even though it means eonnie has to deal with Appa, eonnie is not afraid. From now on eonnie will always be beside you, remember that .. " said Tiffany.

"Thank you eonnie.." Yujin whispered.

They hugged for a long time.

 

***

“You're really beautiful when I see you in person, Miss Shen..” Praised one of the executives who held an international dance competition event which was attended by Xiaoting.

"Ah, thank you sir. And thank you for inviting me to this party,” Xiaoting replied.

“No prob, My wife is a big fan of you, she is the one who actually forced me to invite you. Well, even if she didn't I will still invite you..” Said the middle-aged man. “Ahh there she is, Come On..” Mr. Wellington took Xiaoting over to his wife.

“Darling, Look who's with us .. “  Mrs. Wellington who just turned around gave a surprised expression. “Oh My God, Shen Xiaoting, I can’t believe it… can I hug you?” asked Mrs. Wellington with enthusiasm. "Of course .." Xiaoting replied with a smile.

They gave a brief hug.

"Happy birthday Mrs. Wellington, This party is awesome," Xiaoting said, smiling again.

"Thank you dear, today is even more special because of your presence.." replied Mrs. Wellington was still smiling.

"Auntie.." Suddenly a young man approached them.

"Minhyuk! You come, I'm glad you make it..” said Mrs. Wellington.

"Of course auntie, this is your birthday.." Minhyuk replied with a smile, his gaze then shifted to the beautiful woman beside Mrs. Wellington.

“Shen Xiaoting? Wow, auntie you have such a powerful guest..” Minhyuk said in amazement, Xiaoting just smiled hearing that.

“Xiaoting, this is Minhyuk, my bestfriend's son.. well obviously he is from Korea, maybe you can talk comfortably with him..” Said Mrs. Wellington.

"Xiaoting.." Xiaoting gave her hand, they both shook hands.

“ Where is your fiance? You haven't introduced her to me..” Asked Mrs. Wellington.

“She's here, earlier she met her business partner, and they immediately talk about business..” Minhyuk replied, shaking his head.

"Such a hardworking woman.." Said Mrs. Wellington.

“Ahh, there she is,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter