My Angel

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

Everyone, everyone is here! Akira,Aiko,Hiroshi san, Kai and apparently his new girlfriend Yeri? Well thats weird how fast time changes. But after all theres only one person whom I really want to see.

" Daiki, your car is still being fixed in the garage. Maybe in 2 months we can forward with our race? " Hiroshi san asked and I just nod. 

" Daiki san, eat okay? Me and Akira bought you a lot of fruits hopefully you will eat it and recover quickly " 

" Thank you Aiko! You're such a kind girl and cute too, Akira is a lucky man " Akira and Aiko straight up flushed red. 

" Daiki nii you're back! " Kai slaps my leg. 

" Yeah! This is Aikawa Daiki, nothing can kill him not even himself " 

" Yeah right Daiki, isn't that Jis.. " everyone immediately glare at Hiroshi san. 

" Guys relax its okay, I don't mind " 

" See! The man himself says I don't mind " then we all laughed at how flustered Hiroshi san looks like. 

" Daiki nii, I think she will come soon. She just finished with her comeback stage " Kai says and Yeri behind him just nod. 

" Alright! I need to bring Aiko home, If not her parents will be mad " Akira says. 

" You sure you bring her to her 'home' ? " I wink and raised my eyebrows. 

" Daiki san!! " And with that a punch landed on my face. Property of Aiko! 

" Uwuh uruh " 

" Daiki nii you never changed huh? " They all laughed at me. 

Then Aiko and Akira leave the room.

" Oppa? You sure he's okay? " Yeri asked Kai.

" Yeah for sure he's fine. He's Daiki nii after all " he keeps laughing at me. 

" Say Yeri do you know Jisoo? " She nod. 

" Yeah she's my senior. She's very kind. Some say she's a reincarnation of an angel " well she's not lying. 

" How can someone like Daiki nii ended up with that angelic noona? Hahaha " Kai continue making fun of me. 

" Yah oppa! " Yeri slaps his arms. To be honest they look cute together and reminded me of Jisoo. 

" Daiki nii relax she will be here soon " soon? When soon? I miss you my angel. 

" Daiki, I have to go. Someone got a lead on your accident case " Hiroshi san says and he make his leave. Leaving me and the two cute couple in my room. 

" So mind telling me how long have you guys been together? " 

" Well about a week or so " 

" So while Im here battling for my life, you're out there lovey dovey huh?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter