First step

If we were (life after the drama)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been two weeks after the surprise the girls did for our comrade lim.

                                                 Jisoo pov

i was listen to some song on my playlist while playing kart rider,since today is our free day we don't have any scheduled.But I and the members plan to go out,and talking about my members where is Lisa she came to my room a while ago to take my Dior belt saying it suit her outfit better I guess I didn't realize when she left.I decide to go to the living room to check if the rest are done so we could leave.

"Unnie I was about to come to your room,everything is set already "said Lisa as soon as I saw her in the hallway leading to my room.

Where is rosé and Jennie,are they already in the car.

Rosé is already in the car but Jennie unnie is in the living room,she's packing some chocolate in case we run out of it.She hold my hand so we could leave but I stop walking cause I recall am not with my jacket and my bag since I just left my room to check on them not knowing I would meet her halfway.

unnie,what wrong while did you stop walking?

Nothing,i just recall am not with my bag and jacket since I only came out to check on you guy's if you are done.

wait for me here,i said while turning I was about to go but she hold my hand saying she would.

Unnie go and meet Jennie unnie,cause am sure she might leave some refreshments behind especially your milk while I would go bring your jacket and bag.

kk,there are two jacket on my bed,bring the beige one and my white Dior bag it in my vanity table.

And truth to Lisa word,when I check the refreshment basket Jennie was packing,she didn't pack any milk it was mostly chocolate and juice. 
unnie,am sure it Lisa that told you about me not packing your milk right.I chuckled yeah she did.

She is not aware about our bet so she thought I did it intentionally,I smiled.

Lisa and rosé are not aware about i and Jennie little dare about if I could do without milk for a week and in return she would do what ever I want for a whole month.The offer was tempting so I agreed to the dare a full month all to my self service mandu  is once in a life time offer.

Before I could reply Jennie,Lisa voice cut me midway.

unnie,is this the right bag cause they was two white mini bag on the table so I pick the one which I think suit your dressing better.I turn toward where Lisa is standing,that the bag I guess we have the same opinion in bag since you know that would suit my dressing better.

Guys I think we should leave now,rosé is the only one in the car"said Jennie and by the look in Lisa face it shows the same way I was feeling we totally forget she was in the car waiting for us. We all quickly rush out the door I was at the end of the line since I was wearing my jacket as well as walking.

 

As soon as we get to the car,we saw rosé smiling at us with her headphone on I guess she was listen to music to pass time since we weren't there.

jennie was the one driving while Lisa was sitting at the passenger sit with her head phone now on,I decide to just continue playing game till we get to our location.

 In other side of Seoul,they was absolute silent in the room aside from the voice from the tv.

The silence was broken by the not so familiar ringing of a call,oppa pick your call we are just in the most interesting part said a slightly annoyed voice.

" yeoboseyo "sure send it.

okay I would give you a call once have read it,gomowayo.

thanks"and the line went blank.

After hae in was done with his call from the kitchen he went back to the living room and sat beside his girlfriend.

'Oppa who was that',asked Ae ri

it was my manager he sent me some script for some movies am considering after my ongoing shooting,I said before sitting beside her on the couch.

This was suppose to be our date day but because of our decision to keep her relationship private from the public we could only go out to limited places so I brought up the idea of movie marathon in her house cause I realize we've been drifting apart lately we hardly spent some time together and that majorly my fault due to my hectic schedule.

Even though the tv was on hae in mind was not in the movie,he was lost in thought.

oppa!!!!,

"dae", I said the movie has end which one should we watch next,are you not paying attention............said Ae ri

what are you think about oppa?

ani,am not thinking about anything I was just thinking about the script I said quickly,I know it not good to lie to ones partner but in this case it better if she doesn't know I was actually thinking about someone she's not really a fan of.

I realize lately jisoo as been on my mind and I know that wrong of me,since am in a relationship but I can't seem to stop this nagging feeling in me.

I think we should watch spider man far away from home,I said trying to divert her attention back to the movie.

                                    Author point of view 

unnie,I think this spot is the best don't you think so too rosé said Lisa to Jennie who was busy placing their basket and picnic table on the ground.

yeah I think so,said jisoo beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter