Moving in [part 2]

My love who died in 1921
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was upset the whole time of their travel. She keep letting out loud breaths to get Nayeon attention and to let her know how upset she was that Nayeon did not sit beside her. But Nayeon did  not give a single care.

"Miss Sana? We're here." The driver woke her up. She opened her eyes and the first thing the her eyes look for was Nayeon. But she was so disappointed when she was already gone. "Hehe. I've been trying to wake you up for more that 15 minutes, Miss Sana. Miss Nayeon was already inside with, Miss Mina and she's taking her to her roo-.."

Sana did not let the driver finish his sentence and run inside the mansion. She knows Nayeon won't tell her where her room is if she ask so she needs to see it herself.

On the other hand, when they arrived at the mansion. Nayeon get off the car first. "Wake her up after 15 minutes" she instructed the driver pertaining to Sana who is currently snoring.

This is not her first time in Myoui Mansion but it never fails to amaze the young girl. She let her sight sweep the whole facade of the old mansion. Its old but the structure is still firm and good. The vains crawled on the wall of the building made it look more vintage. But the semi-circle balcony at the center was the most attractive spot of the facade. Nayeon feel like if she can relax her mind if she stay there at night while drinking her coffee. 

She started to walk inside the house. There's a lot of stuffs inside but it looks so organize. The living area at the right side was huge, and the sofa's and couches looks comfortable to sit at. 

"Good morning, Miss Nayeon." some maid who's cleaning there greet to her. She just throw a fake smile and a bow to them. 

At the right side was a hall way to some of the rooms, as far as she can remember. The room of the maids and gardeners, cooks, guards and drivers was all there. In front her is a massive stairs up to the second floor of the mansion. On the left side of the stair was the hallway to the dining area and kitchen of the house. Which are also huge that you might think they own some kind of restaurant there. 

If you went upstair the there was the room of Mina, Sana And Momo. There was also a separate room for Momo's pet dogs. Even the dogs are living a luxury life. There was also the master bedroom for Mina's parents, that only got used when they are coming to Korea for business purposes. There were several unused room and one of them will be Nayeon's room. The house if complete in furniture and fixtures. All of it are obviously expensive. On the back yard there was a pool and a garden where you can spend your leisure time. There was also a huge enough space where you can play football. 

Nayeon's eyes were pinned on the huges paintin of Myoui family hanging on the wall. The sadness started to consume her again. She misses her parents. 

"Unnie!" Its Mina who's calling her from upstairs. Believed me or not it is the loudest call that you can get from her. But you the other girl can still barely hear her from the first floor. 

Mina was waving her hand, you can see that she is excited that Nayeon is moving in. Nayeon smiled and waved back. 

"UNNIIIEEEEEE!" That's Hirai Momo. Opposite of Mina. She's loud and won't stop herself from talking. "Say hi to Nayeon-unnie" she's talking to her dogs. Boo and Dobby. "Say hi. Say hi." Making her dog wave their hands. Nayeon sat on her feet to per the dogs and greet them. She looked back to Mina. And the other girl signed her to follow her.

The older girl followed Mina upstairs. "Welcome home, Unnie", Mina welcomed her with a long warm hug. Nayeon felt comfortable with that hug, the sadness that tried to consume her earlies started to fade. The younger one let go first, she knows what Nayeon is feeling right now but she is trying her best not to show it because she don't want Nayeon to feel uncomfortable. "Let me show you to the empty rooms, so you could pick your room, Unnie".

"Sure." She replied with a genuine smile. 

"Lets go?" Mina offered her hand. And they walked through the hallway while holding each other's hand. "There are four unused room here, unnie. We'll go to the first one." Nayeon just smiled and nodded. "Where's Sana-Unnie by the way?" 

"She's sleeping at the car" 

"You did not wake her up?"

"Why would i?" Nayeon answered with an attitude. "It is not a good choice to wake her up. While we're looking for my room"

"Agree" and the both laugh. "Here's the first room unnie" Mina opened the first room. It was all painted in pink and black. Looks like a room for an elementary girl. "This was my room when i was in high school. Hehe" 

"Let me guess." 

"What unnie?" The younger one asked in confussion.

"Are you a Blackpink fan?" Pertaining to a famous kpop group.

"I like Twice better." She replied.

"Me too. HAHAHAHAH" and the both burst into laughter.

They keep laughing while on their way to the second room. "I don't think you'll like this one, but you still take a look" Mina while opening up the door.

The room was pretty messy. Some of the wallpapers are already peeling. There was some cleaning tools and equipment there. "What happened here?"

"We're still renovating it. The staffs on charge here was on a vacation that's why the renovation stops for a while." She explained.

"Alright. Let go to the third one" 

"You don't like it?" 

"What about you? Do you want to sleep there?" 

"Uhh. Lets go to the third one. Hahaha" The hallway was filled with laughter as Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter