THREE

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Tzuyu acted like there’s nothing that happened between them. She’s still sweet, caring, and loving towards Mina. The older thought that the Tzuyu is just being matured to not make things go bad between them.

 

That’s what Mina loves about Tzuyu.

 

She doesn’t get mad easily because she always understands.

 

Like when Mina came home drunk at 2 am from a hangout with her colleagues, Tzuyu didn’t shout at her as other girlfriends might probably do. Instead, she waited for Mina while watching her favorite Netflix series, and even helped Mina clean up.

 

And when Mina forgot about their 5th anniversary due to busyness, Tzuyu just smiled sweetly at Mina and hugged the girl so tight, thanking Mina for her hard work and for her love towards her.

 

Tzuyu also didn’t get mad when Mina slept over at her ex’s house. It was when Mina went to a party at that house with her friends, and a strong typhoon hit their place. Mina spend the night at her ex’s house while Tzuyu was left home alone.

 

Tzuyu never gets mad over small things.

 

The only thing that will make the younger upset is when it’s about Mina.

 

Tzuyu got mad when Mina forgot to eat her lunch.

 

She gets mad when Mina won’t take a good rest and when Mina stresses herself at the company.

 

She also gets mad when Mina is forcing herself to work even when she’s sick.

 

Sometimes, Mina thought, she doesn’t deserve Tzuyu. But she always shrugs the thought because of how much she wanted to be with the younger.

 

“Baby, are you done cooking?” Mina in her half-asleep state asked Tzuyu who’s currently making her bacon and pancakes for breakfast.

“Not yet, but I’m almost done. A little more patience, Minari.” Tzuyu said as she turned to Mina who’s cutely rubbing her eyes while waiting for her girlfriend to finish.

It was a Saturday morning and Mina didn’t go to work to spend time with Tzuyu. The couple just decided to stay at home to hang out and spend the day together.

 

Moments later, Tzuyu felt sudden dizziness which made her knees weaken. She almost fell to the floor, but Mina’s reflexes are quick enough to catch her before even falling to the cold ground.

“Baby, you okay?” Mina worriedly asked Tzuyu. She felt like panicking when she noticed that Tzuyu’s face is sweating and her whole body was cold. Her lips are pale as well.

 

The younger girl fell unconscious.

 

“Baby, baby, wake up! Tzuyu-ah!”

 

Mina was quick enough to carry Tzuyu towards her car and drove to the hospital. On her way, she held the younger’s hand with a face full of worries and anxiety.

 

---

 

Tzuyu was admitted to the hospital and Mina is waiting outside her girlfriend’s room for the doctor to come out. She’s walking back and forth, hands on her forehead, scared that she might lose her lover.

 

Mina’s best friends, Yoo Jeongyeon and Son Chaeyoung came after Mina told them what happened.

 

“Mina, calm down. She will be okay.” Chaeyoung said as she watched Mina walk panic in front of her. “Tzuyu is fine, Myoui.” Yoo Jeongyeon added.

 

Mina looked at them with eyes full of sadness.

 

“I don’t know what happened, she just— she just fainted and, I don’t know why. I am so scared to lose her, she’s my everything.” A tear escaped on Mina’s eye but she’s quick to wipe it. She doesn’t want anyone to see this vulnerable side of her.

 

Just then, the doctor came out of Tzuyu’s room.

 

“Doc, how’s my girlfriend doing? Is she sick? Why did she faint, it’s the first time it happens—”

“Will you calm down, Myoui? Let the doctor talk.” Jeongyeon said that made Mina stop throwing her questions.

 

“I see that you’re very worried about Ms. Tzuyu.” The doctor smiled warmly at Mina. “Based on the test results, we found out that she’s anemic. And the reason why she fainted today was overfatigue. What is she doing to be this tired? Is she working? Stressed?”

 

Mina thought that it was entirely her fault and told herself that she won’t let Tzuyu do the chores at home anymore. She decided to just hire a housekeeper to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter