Chapter 1

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungmin's POV

"I swear to god if Seulgi is not here in 5 minutes I'll burn her bangs off" I hear my sister rant through our living room. She might really be irritated to her fiance' if I can hear her all the way here in our kitchen. "Unnie, you made her buy some lavender scent detergent powder right?" I ask her as I take a bite from my freshly made sandwhich. "Yeah, she should be here 30 minutes ago that girl will be bangless soon I swear to you" she said as she glare at our clock. 

"Why are you suddenly swearing it to me? Unnie, it's now 11 pm and the stores are closing if you don't know?" I said as I sit beside her. "But you can easily find it if you ask the person in charge. That Ba--" I shove my sandwhich to her before she can even repeat the bangs of Seulgi unnie, this unnie is seriously crazy sometimes and I pity my bestfriend. "There, eat that first before you can curse the poor bangs of Seulgi unnie." I said as I drink my apple juice. 

"That bestfriend of yours is oh my goodness" Irene unnie said as she pout now. See what I mean? she's all irritated then she'll pout later then when Seulgi unnie arrive she'll become a machine gun with her ratat tat tat voice then she'll be clingy then they're all okay after. It's crazy living with the two of them added my easily irritated bestfriend the one and only "BAE SEUNGMIN!!! YAHHH!!! YOUUU!! I SWEAR TO UNNIE'S HEIGHT I'LL GET BACK TO YOU" yup, that's her the almighty Krystal Jung Soojung. 

"What did I do this time Soojung?" I ask as I left my sulking sister. It's hectic living with Irene and Seulgi as they would argue then make-up then argue but it's not really an argue it's just they are looking for something to fight whenever both of them are bored but my unnie is always bored so yeah the apartment became loud like that. Soojung on the other hand is really loud sometimes, gets irritated but would always call me whenever she's bored which is almost most of the time. 

She's attending the Universiy with the unnies since she's a troublemaker in the making and us together would be so chaotic. "Nothing, I'm just bored and also can I take a bite of your sandwich? it looks so appetizing" Soojung said as she got up of our shared bed. It's a double deck by the way and I sleep at the top while she sleeps at the bottom since she's lazy to climb, her words not mine. "You could've just told me and I'll make you another one. You know that right?" I ask her as I give her the sandwhich. 

"Well that doesn't sounds fun so why would I do that?" she ask as I shake my head at her craziness. "I don't know about you and next time don't swear it to Sica unnie's height again." I told her as she shake her head like a child. "All about it is true. Is Jess tall? No, Is she small? Yes, it's so obvious whenever I stand next to her" Soojung said as she continue to make fun of her older sisters height. 

"That makes sense then you're also small right?" I as she looks at me dead in the eye. "In my case it's not the same since your height is abnormal." She said as she looks at me dead in the eye. "Come to think of it does every older sibling shorter than the younger ones or is it just us?" Soojung said as if she's stating a theory. 

"I don't know and don't tell me that my height is abnormal you're just short" I as she cuddle with me. "Noooo, I'm not small stop that. Just because your height exceeds mine you can tease me like that. Hey! I'm telling you that my 5'7" is not short you know! Your 5'11" is just abnormal like how did you even get that tall? last time you just have the same height as mine. Are you still growing?" Soojung said as she switch into her native language which is english. 

"It's because I am. I'm sure when Mama Jung tells you to drink more milk you never did" I said while she just pouts at crook of my neck. "I'm telling you to Jess" Soojung suddenly said as I sat up. "What lies will you tell your sister this time? the last time you tell her that I told you that she looks like a cucumber she made me come with her and Fany unnie to carry their things" I ranted as she hold her laugh. 

"I'm serious. It makes me feel that I don't have an arm for three days and I couldn't write for two days. Sooyeon and Miyoung together is just so oh my goodness. Jessica, Tiffany and Shopping in one sentence is deadly you know? How does Yuri and Taeyeon unnie manage that two?" I ask her as she shrug her shoulder. "I don't know all I know is that when I go with them I should bring you with me, my bestie, my shopping guard, my knighty boo" she said as she wink at me then we laugh after. 

"Yahhh! you're the reason why everyone around us ask if we're together." I said as she laugh. "I can't help it we do look together just sad that I'm not planning to be in a relationship with everyone though Me, You and Relationship does sounds tempting as it is I wouldn't date you." She explained as I nod. "It feels like I'm dating Sooyeon unnie" "It feels like I'm dating Joohyun unnie" we both said that made the two of us laugh. 

"See? this is what I mean. If ever or we might have feelings for each other but I know that if ever the both of us got into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter