Breaks

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

"I love you" that's what left my mouth. I hugged her tightly. It was like a scene of a drama. Or maybe much better cuz this was real. I buried my face in Ryujin's shoulder. She patted my head. I closed my eyes. It was my first kiss. I love Ryujin. We promised to take it slow but we both can't control each other's presence. 

Ryujin removes her jacket and place it over me. "It's cold. RIight?" She was so much loveable. "Yeah. You should go home" I said moving back from my position. I gave Ryujin her jacket cuz she is the one who needs it more. "When did you get here?" I asked. " before we kissed" Ryujin said being all shy. We both laughed nervously. It was so good. Feeling Ryujin's hot breath on my lips. Everybody dies for this kind of first kiss. "Go home" I said and she pecked my cheeks. I was blushing so much. "Bye,love" Ryujin said and I could see her back disappearing. It was like a fantasy. Ryujin was a good kisser. I went in and my mom saw me coming from out. I was not nervous but I felt guilty to hide things this way. "What's that?" My mom came close to me and rubbed her hands near my lips.       God no this is not Ryujin's lipstick. "What did you do Yeji" my mom ask me questions and I don't want to say anything to her. " mom it's -Ahhh it's just that, i don't know" my mom walked more close. "You don't know that you kissed Ryujin?" My jaw dropped When I wanted to jump from a bridge. "How do you know??" I asked my mom being totally confused . "You guys are too obvious." It was not making sence. " sorry mom, I hid it from you" I lowered my face in embarrassment . "It's ok Yeji. It's your life. You can choose the people you love and the people who you don't want" my mom was so cool about what happened. I kissed my girlfriend. "But don't you think you guys are taking it fast" my mom asked. I was so nervous. My palms were so cold. I could feel cool sweats dropping down from the side of my forehead. "Mom, I am sorry" I apologized because I felt it was needed. My mom held my hand and pulled my face from my chin. "When did you guys start dating?" She asked. And she will be continuing her questions if I don't leave quickly. I could not look into her eyes. I totally avoided it. "2 weeks ago...." I said and my mom giggled . "Don't be so impatient. Teenagers these days..." I ran to my room and locked the door. I texted Ryujin hurriedly. 

 

Me

My mom saw us

                                                                                                                                Ryujinnie

                                                                                                     What?? What did she exactly saw?

Me

The kiss

                                                                                                                                 Ryujinnie

                                                                                                                                  Now what?

Me

She is cool about it but

I don't like the fact she saw us

 

 

I was shivering. Everything started feeling cold.I was covered in the blanket. I will talk to my mom tomorrow. But when I remember the kiss. Ahhh my heart flutters whenever I think of it. It is the best night. The kiss changed everything. My feelings towards Ryujin became more strong. It was not less than a fantasy.

 

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

It was the 2nd month from the day our school started. I and Yeji were in the same class. She was right next to me. We kissed, hugged and our relationship was too good. We knew each other well now. I introduced her to my family. As my girlfriend. I fought with my family and reviled my uality. I love her so much. She was my first love. She was the person I had my first kiss with. It was all perfect. I was called by a guy in the art room. He was from 3-4 I guess. We were in the same class once. I entered the room it was all empty. I thought there is no one so I tried to leave but then I heard a door locking sound. I was scared for a moment. I went and unlocked the door. "Hey, Ryujin" I hear a familiar voice. It was soobin. I see him when I turned in the direction where I heard the voice. "Hello" I said and waived. "Long time, Ryujin" he was playing puzzles . "What does that mean" I asked raising and eyebrow. "You are doing wrong" he continued. "What wrong and who are you to tell me" I spoke calmly. He came closer and pulled me by my wrist. I was pinned on the wall opposite to the door. I was not scared but angry. "What the hell" I yelled and manage to push him away. He tightened his grip. "You took away my girl" he spoke. "5...4..3....2.." He was mumbling numbers. I did not understand his words. he came too close as I panicked. "1..And now" he said and kissed me roughly. I was taken back by his action. The next thing what I hear is a door opening and yelling from other side. I was so shocked. It was Yeji. She was so mad at me. I knew she won't give me time for an explanation. "Ryujin" she yelled at the highest. I pushed the guy away and ran to her. I see her tears dipping one by one. Her eyes filled with frustration. "Yeji, it's not how it looks" she started walking away. I pulled her waist and asked her to listen to me once. "He tried to do that. Not me" I said and the next thing I felt was a palm on my cheeks.  "How can you be so reckless Ryujin?" Yeji shouted in the hall way. People were looking at us. Many of them knew that we shared a relationship. "I want to explain" I said and she pushed me and my head got hurt from the wall behind. And she left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I dropped out from the school. I took special classes and wrote my exam privately. I dropped my passion for soccer. It was 6 years back when I was in high school and I hurted myself for Yeji. I might be a fool to wait for Yeji for 6 years just so that I could explain her. She was my first love and first love is not forgettable.