Guilty as Charged

I choose to Fall(Jaehee x Monday)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

They have almost 2 weeks' breaks before having a performance at Kcon. And they decided to stay at their dorms so that they will not spend money and just rest for the upcoming concerts. But Jay invited Jimin to their house but Jimin turned her down.

"Baby, maybe you would like to go home with me so that I can introduce you to my family," Jay said pouting through the video call.

"Hmmmm. Maybe, next time babe, I have things to do here and maybe my parents might send me back home too." Giving Jay a virtual peck.

"You're going to behave, okay? If you somehow change your mind. Text me, and I'll fetch you right away. I love you."

"Haha, yes sir, call me when you get there. Be safe. And you're the one who's supposed to behave."

But the truth is she likes to stay in the dorm because of one person. It's Jaehee...

Not in a romantic way but she misses her best friend because she's not having quality with her time most of the time.

Jaehee might not say something but she can feel that her friend is sulking at her and she noticed that this past few days, she felt that her friend is also avoiding her.

She cannot get angry and frustrated at Jaehee on why is she avoiding her because she's also guilty. She knows that it's her fault too.

Last night when she woke up, she didn't saw Jaehee there but later on, she came back and hugged her. She's wondering why Jaehee hugged her and Jaehee's words shot her.

"Nothing. I just miss you and I'm not gonna deny it to myself. Not today."

Then she fell back to sleep and when she woke up, Jaehee is still hugging her and she remembered what Jaehee said that she misses her unnie so much. So she decided to spend time with her best friend.

Monday's POV

"I lied to Jay and I'm guilty. But this is for me and Jaehee. It's for our friendship. He has nothing to get angry about because I have nothing to do that he won't like." I reasoned with myself.

I asked Jaehee to go out with me to the car wash to have my car cleaned. Yes, we have our own cars. But that doesn't matter.

At the dorm, I have so many competitions for her attention. All of the members, most especially Jiyoon. That I have realized that they're really getting along and they're always bickering.

Me and Jaehee are on good terms. We're happy and singing along to the music that is playing. At bickering too.

"Nan neomu eoryeoun geol, I giri manneunji, Jeongmal neomu hollanseureo, never leave me alone..." I sang while driving.

"Shut up, this is a great song. Please I need to hear this." She teases.

"Wow. I'm very sorry madam. I will never sing again." I said it sarcastically. "But try singing it too."

"Ehem ehem. Lost my way. Swil sae eobsi morachineun geochin bibaram soge. Lost my way. Chulguragon eobneun bokjabhan sesang soge. Lost my wa-a-a-a-ay. Lost my way. Sueobsi hemaedo nan naui gireul mideobollae." She sang while holding my hand as if it's a microphone.

"Shut up. The song is too good. I need to listen to it." I teased too.

It's fun seeing her like this with me, enjoying and making fun of each other. I miss her, I miss my best friend.

It's almost lunch but we can't just leave the car here since it's the only transportation that we have. Good thing there is a near mini restaurant here.

"When I get fat because of this, I can't dance properly anymore." She said smiling after finishing her food.

"Ooppppps. Wait. Outsourcing the blame? Haha, I just want you to eat well, Jaehee-yah." I said then she smiled at me. "I'll pay for this, don't worry."

She took a sip from her drink and I took a shot of it. She looks so beautiful here. I posted it to our social media accounts. So many comments like "Yieeehhh.", "Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter