Chapter 4

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to come. I'll tour her around." Momo uttered as the three of them walked along the hallway. Mina scoffs, "What made you think I'll follow request from a notorious cleaning duty skipper?" Mina responded crossing her arms, Momo squints her eyes from the class president's comment. "At least I'm not a know it all creep." Momo rebutted,"So you're proud that you skips cleaning duty? How shameless." Mina responded staring down at Momo who didn't back down."So you're not denying that you're a creep? How appalling. "

" Hey guys... " Sana tried to call the both of them but they're currently in a heated argument that they had seem to forgot the poor transferee who just wanted to get familiar in the huge all girls school. Sana attempted to catch their attention once again but no avail, so she sighed and pushed the two arguing girls' head together- it was effective, the two of them shut up while Sana's eyes widen in shock, letting out a gasp.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think- I acted on impulse- I didn't mean-" Sana rambled her words in a mixture of Korean and Japanese. She just wanted to slightly push their heads together to make them pull apart but she accidentally caused them to kiss.

"The world must really love to see me suffer." Momo thought as both of them jumped off a good distance from one another. "That wasn't very nice Sana." Mina told Sana off making the latter apologize to them again. "If ever what just happened got out, I'm burying the both of you six feet under." Momo warned pointing at the two girls before she turns around and started walking. Mina cleared and composed herself, ignoring the feeling of her burning cheeks. "Let's go Minatozaki-san." Mina formally called Sana to follow along, she didn't mean to be cold and distant to the new girl but she's not liking the idea of her clinging too much to Momo.

Sana tagged along speeding up to catch up on Momo, hooking her arm on her. The orange haired girl lean in to Momo's ear and whispered. "I think Mina hates me." There's disappointment in her voice, Momo shrugs, "After what you just did I'd hate you as well- I'd even loathe you till my deathbed." Momo responded glaring back at Sana who let out a whine. "Yah~ I said I didn't mean it! Do you want me to wipe the kiss then?? Here I'll do it." Sana teased cupping Momo's cheeks while puckering her lips as they walk, Momo tried pushing her away but the girl was stubborn- not until Mina passed through in the middle of them, breaking them apart. Mina glared at the two of them, mostly directed at Sana. "Can you not play around? I badly want to go home." Mina announced before turning to face Sana, "Minatozaki-san you just got here, please try to act appropriately to the people around you, you're making me uncomfortable." Mina scolded the other her eyes staring sharply at Sana causing the poor girl to cower in fear.

"If you badly want to go home, why don't you just go?" Momo scoffs not liking the way Mina had talked to Sana, and as those words came out of Momo's mouth something snapped inside of Mina, she took a deep breath and ran her hands through her hair. "You know what? Fine!" Mina hissed walking out to go home, she knows she's being sensitive right now but she was just so pissed at the way Momo acted knowing that the girl just met Sana. It felt as if it was unfair for her.

Momo was shocked when Mina did walked out looking pissed since although they often argue Mina never acted the way she just did. Momo looked at Sana who was panicking, probably thinking that it was her fault. "Don't mind her, she's just cranky and don't worry Sana she's not mad at you." Momo tried to lift her mood up before continuing to tour her around.

They were on the way to the school's grandstand when they met their homeroom teacher. "Where's your class president?" He asked scanning the area to look for Mina. Momo noticed how Sana's face distort in horror that she almost let out a laugh. "She excused herself, something came up that she had to go home." Momo lied amazed at herself how that came out smoothly, "I guess I've acquired her lying skills." Momo thought.

"I see~" Their adviser nodded, "Well I'm glad you're really showing Ms. Minatozaki around. I hope this time you'll find yourself a friend, highschool is pretty boring alone Momo." He added whispering the last sentence to Momo as he pats her shoulder before letting them carry on.

 

---


"Is everything alright Mina?" Her driver asked as soon as she got inside the car slamming the door closed, her brows knitted, Mina didn't respond as she just looked outside the window. The old man started to drive and was silent for awhile before finally speaking again. "Did you had a fight with Ms Hirai?" He guessed and it was right for Mina releases a grunt.

"Ugh! She's so annoying!" Mina fumed remembering it all again and instead of asking her what's the problem her driver just chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Mina huffed glaring at him through the rearview.

"My apologies young miss, it's just that I find it amusing how Miss Momo could elicit all this sort of emotions from you." He crooned, the corner of his lips tugging into a wrinkled warm smile. "I've seen you almost all your life and you're always composed and calm but when Miss Momo is in picture... Wow." He added in amusement eliciting a blush from Mina who's embarrassed- was she that obvious?

"What do you mean?" Mina feigned ignorance, avoiding eye contact.

"I mean whenever she's around your smile is always twice as wide, your laugh is a lot livelier, and you might not have noticed it but you're not easily annoyed like this. So tell me what happened?" He uttered with a warm smile, Mina sighed whilst sinking into her seat. "It's petty... I was just jealous." She sulks a small pout evident on her lips.

 

---


Momo reached home and quickly lied on her bed as soon as she changed her clothes, her phone buzzed and she briskly took her phone out. It was a text from Sana, not that she was expecting someone else.

From: 0X-XXXX-XXX (She still hasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter