Can't Let It Show

Can't Let It Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yas! I won! look at this, seungwan!" irene celebrates because she finally killed the boss on the action game she installed on her phone. the younger woman chuckles at her aggressive play, irene even tilt together with her body as if she's dodging someone's attacks in real life. they are now relaxing on the couch but irene chooses to play some games, meanwhile seungwan lazily superimpose her body on the couch besides irene, she even laid her limbs on the latter's thighs. she waited if the older woman would scold her but seungwan guessed she's more interested to focus on her game than to nag seungwan to remove her limbs. 

 

 


Seungwan clicked the reply button on her device before paying attention to her competitive unnie. "I even saw you swaying your body unnie, do you really have to do that?" she chortles at the display of blush between irene's cheeks. "that's because of adrenaline! you don't know how hard it is to kill the boss! let alone to be at the final stage!" she defended herself, she rolls her eyes at seungwan then turns her attention back on the device, claiming her rewards prior the achievement she have done.

 

 

"Whatever you say, unnie.. bet I could do it in one try." seungwan said with teasing smile, but irene didn't take it lightly. "wanna bet?" she queries with raised eyebrows yet the younger woman only smirks, "wanna bet?" seungwan throws back. irene paused at her seat, the latter didn't know her effect on the older woman. one smile, irene could be on cloud nine. one smirk, irene feels a shiver down to her spine. and one laugh, irene felt accomplished because it seems like she made seungwan happy.

 

 

It's just one thing. seungwan's well being is her everything.

 

 

"Cook something for me if you didn't succeed. and if you do, I'll cook for you. deal?" irene feigned competitively with fierce eyes. she loves seungwan's attention and this bet is just an excuse to have her at least in this moment. she'll cook for her whatever the outcome. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She'll do anything to please seungwan.

 

 

 

 

 


"I'm hungry so.. deal!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 


...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seungwan didn't win at her first try. but she continued to play at irene's phone to finish the game. "bet I could do it in one try, huh." irene mocks, she's currently observing seungwan besides her. the younger woman is still in the middle of the game. her eyebrows are knit together due to concentration.

 

 

 

"Why they're so hard to kill?" seungwan whines, her full attention is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter