four.

I'm Your Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and I were waiting outside the hallway for the Slytherin Quidditch team tryout results. A few people came running down the hallway, and one held a piece of paper and hung it against the castle’s wall.

 

“Why is everyone crowding around the paper?” I mumbled as Jimin kept jumping up and down in excitement..

 

“It’s the results for the Quidditch team!” Jimin said loudly. I raised my eyebrow at her whilst she was still jumping excitedly. Jimin suddenly stopped and became nervous, and she played and fiddled with her fingers, pouting her lips a bit.

 

“I don’t think I’ll make the team…” Jimin said timidly.

 

“Don’t jinx yourself!”

 

“Jinx? Why would I use dark magic on myself?” Jimin said confusingly. I mentally face palmed myself as I forgot she wasn’t a Muggle.

 

“Nevermind, it’s a Muggle thing.”

 

Jimin nodded, “Thought you were telling me to use dark charms on myself,” she chuckles nervously.

 

A few students were heard shouting in excitement, walking away in either joy or disappointment.

 

I stood behind Jimin, waiting to hear the result. Her hands were shaking, “What is it? Did you make it?”

 

“I—” She began but stopped.

 

“You?”

 

There was a big pause after that. I suddenly got scared because Jimin turned around abruptly and blurted out an “I made it!”

 

I punched her arm playfully, “Yah! You scared me! I was starting to think you got rejected.”

 

“Well, I made it didn—” Jimin was interrupted when someone came pushing and shoving through the crowd. “Move it! I need to see it.”

 

I looked over to the person, and I saw a bunch of Slytherins crowding around. Including Soeun. She was trailing behind the older Slytherins.

 

Why is she here? Doesn’t she already have a position on the team?

 

“I said move!”

 

The Slytherin student kept shoving others and telling them to move. Jimin grabbed my wrist, trying to make way for him. I took her hand off, “Why should I move?” I grumbled as he scoffed.

 

“Who do you think you are?” I could see them visibly fume as I shrugged my shoulders.

 

“I’m the son of a wealthy pureblood family!” He bragged angrily.

 

“I don’t care if you’re wealthy, a pureblood or whatever. We’re all the same, you’re no different,” I said as he grew angrier.

 

“I’m nothing like any of you! I’m nothing like you Mudbloods!” He spat rudely.

 

People began murmuring in the background, some gasping and in shock from what he said.

 

I remember asking Jaehee what Mudblood meant last year, and it’s such an offensive word. It means ‘dirty blood’ and is offensive towards Muggles or Half-Bloods.

 

“That’s enough,” I heard a familiar voice say. I snapped my head towards their direction to have eye contact with Soeun. We looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds until Soeun looked over at the other Slytherin.

 

“We don’t need you two fighting right now. We only came for the Quidditch selection spots,” she said.

 

“Whatever.”

 

He looked at the piece of paper, his ears turning red and steam practically coming out of it. “How did I not make it?!” He looked ready to punch someone.

 

He eventually tossed the paper in the air, walking away while causing a tantrum. Some of the Slytherins followed after him while some stayed.

 

“Did you get in?” I heard a faint voice ask from behind me. I took a glance to see Soeun talking to Jimin.

 

“Yeah, I got in!”

 

Soeun smiled and slung her arm around Jimin. “I knew you’d make it!” Jimin grinned and thanked her.

 

『••✎••』

 

“That Jihoon guy is getting on my nerves…” I heard Junseo mumbling under his breath. I sat down quietly and glanced over at my brother who was talking to himself. “Something wrong?” I asked as he pondered a bit in his mind.

 

“Jihoon is just being an . He’s annoying as hell,” he said.

 

“Who’s Jihoon?”

 

“Park Jihoon. Park Soeun’s brother,” he sighed.

 

“Wait, what?” I was confused at first until he repeated the sentence.

 

“He’s Soeun’s brother.” That’s when everything clicked inside my head. Soeun’s brother? Isn’t he the guy during Slytherin’s Quidd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter