Spotted

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'Actress jennie kim spotted with south korea's hottest basketball player lisa manoban having private lunch located at Jeju.'

 

Jennie Kim exclaimed in elevated voice while the singer just laughed.

"You dorks laughing at this article." the actress giggled, her annoyed disappeared as soon as wendy cackled. "lisa texted me just with laughing emojis." the cat eyed woman shared.

"It's okay, though. no one would believe you're here with me." the soloist stated.

 

'Actress jennie kim spotted with soloist wendy being lovey dovey while having lunch at Jeju.'

 

Jennie proclaimed, "that sounds better," then proceeds to kiss the singer's blushing cheeks.

"It's their job, babe. they'll do anything to get a buzz from you." the singer uttered while caressing jennie's soft hair, not really surprised about the news circulating between jennie and korea's hottest basketball player who happened to be one of her best friends.

"Oh, they are definitely missing out that I go out with you. how you take me to south korea's most beautiful places and how you treat me like I'm the greatest woman." the actress continued to make the singer blush.

 

 

The soloist had known jennie kim when they both attended a charity event. and got a opportunity to befriend with each other when they're at the same location a year ago. jennie's at their movie set while wendy was shooting her solo debut. they got along really well and have gone to many friendly dates. neither of them confessed their feelings that's why they're stuck at 'friends' stage. their situation doesn't help either as they both have busy schedules. now, wendy have three day vacation while jennie have one so they decided to have a date and book a hotel together. however, the actress must arrive at the airport tomorrow after their last date at the morning (probably breakfast date).

 

They got silent mutual understanding, though. no matter how many days they didn't communicate nor see each other, they always have each other's back. that's one of different reasons they like at one another.

 

 

 

Wendy sniffs jennie's neck that smelled like strawberry.

"You need to be treated like you're the greatest woman because you are, jennie kim." she smoothly whispered.

"You're tickling me," the actress weakly giggled, ignoring wendy's cheesy line and her pounding heart.

"You smell so nice," the singer's hand decided to creep inside the latter's shirt, but she felt a remote controller instead.

"You know what, jen. let's just watch attack on titan. what episode a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter