Deck of Spades III

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we goooo ^^

 

DECK OF SPADES pt. III

 

 

Nako figured out Hii's family is big as she saw kiddos running around earlier. 

 

She gulps and is still kinda nervous but Hii rubs her hands, gives her a sweet smile while silently saying that everything will be fine and surprisingly Hii kisses her forehead while side hugging her. Nako can feel her heart beating so fast but she surrenders to Hii’s embrace as she feels comfortable. She’s starting to like and get used to this feeling and she honestly wants more. She wants Hii to pamper her more.

 

Hii started first by introducing her own family to Nako. She proudly told Nako that the toddlers she saw a while ago are her nieces. 

 

The pup-like toddler and the bunny-like baby are from her oldest sister, Eunbi and her wife Sakura. Nako is also glad knowing that Sakura is a Japanese, which means she has someone whom she can talk to in her language. 

 

Although Hii knows how to speak as she actually did study before in Japan and is the reason why Sakura and Eunbi met but Nako doesn't know that yet. 

 

She also knew that the pouty duckling-like kid is Chaewon and Minju's, the oldest of the toddlers. 

 

While the hamster-like toddler is their cousin’s, Hyewon and Chaeyeon's daughter who is currently on a business trip leaving Yuri to them for the meantime. 

 

Nako started to feel how warm Hii's family was. She was happy she was able to meet Hii as she thought Hii grew up family-oriented and that she could really believe and trust her.  

 

It's time for Hii to introduce Nako to her family, the others were intently listening and adoring Nako as they really find her adorably cute and how Hii and her looks really adorable together. They can also see how the two are still awkward since they barely know each other but the family knows in time both of them will be comfortable to each other. Since this is just the beginning of their journey. 

 

Their meeting ended gleefully agreeing on what the young couple has planned for their now little family. They are all willing to support the two as long as the both of them will be ready to face the challenges that awaits them. They also told the couple whatever problems they may face, they are always there to help and want them to open up and not keep things to themselves to which the couple agreed.

 

After the talk, Hii toured Nako inside their manor. Nako got fascinated by how big and luxurious the manor is. 

 

Nako also learned a lot about Hii, that she is about to take over their family's business but something is bothering her about that topic. She could see Hii isn't that enthusiastic when talking about their family business but she didn't pry more. 

 

Hii also took Nako to her own room since Nako has to take a rest first, Hii pondered whether she should bring Nako to the guest room or to her own room, but Hii decided to bring Nako at her own room since she wanted Nako to know more about her. 

 

Nako entered Hii's room, the smell of lavender-peach welcomed her. To her the smell is now the most comforting and soothing smell she wants to inhale to calm her down.

 

"Nako-yah, I know you are tired. You can take a nap at my bed for the meantime. I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner." 

 

"I...Is it fine? I kinda feel sleepy somehow."

 

"Ofcourse, my room is your room now. Chaewonnie also told me pregnant women often gets sleepy and tired." 

 

"Yeah, I always feel drowsy, little bean must have needed a lot of sleep to grow then." Nako said while caressing her tummy. 

 

Hii smiled upon seeing her and then arranged the pillows and settled Nako to take a nap. Nako also positions herself, Hii's bed is so warm and cozy. The smell of Hii's natural scent also is much stronger and in an instant she fell asleep. 

 

Hii smiled seeing Nako instantly asleep, her adorable sleepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter