Chapter 9

Her crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung was sitting on a bench, waiting for Jungkook getting changed. Her cheeks getting warm remembering the event inside gymnasium a moment ago. She just couldn't believe he'd actually ask her to be his girlfriend in front of their fellow students.. and teachers.. 

 

Despite her being shy and all because more than a hundreds pair of eyes watching them, of course she said 'yes' to him, before he kiss her hand. Earn a loud cheers from the audiences. Even Bambam recorded the whole scene for her. Ugh, Bams please..

 

"Where's your friends" Jungkook appeared, running a hand through his wet hair, pushing it back from his face. And he's her boyfriend now. Chaeyoung clear .

 

"They already went home" she said while stood up.

 

He nodded, "Okay, let's go" he reach out his hand. She grabbed it and Jungkook pull her to his side, walking hand in hand.

 

"Jungkook.." she said after a moment.

 

"Hmm" 

 

"Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend there?" She asked hesitantly, make him stopped walking and turned to her. 

 

His eyes widen, "Don't tell me you said 'yes' because of pressure, just for my sak-"

 

"No! It's my honest answered" she said quickly, make his lips curled into a little smile. "I just think that you could ask me when there's just only two of us, or maybe when we're at my house.. I'm not really a fan being center of attention" she furrowed her brows and ducked her head.

 

"Chae, I'm so sorry. I should've know better-"

 

"No, it's fine, it just.." she looked up at him and shrugged her shoulder.

 

Jungkook took her hands, "I'm sorry if my action make you uncomfortable. I wouldn't planned this in the first place then"

 

"You planned this?"

 

"Yes, and I have my reason.. I want all of male students in this school know that you are my girl, officially" he smile. His smile widen when he saw her cheeks flushed. She averts her gaze.

 

Jungkook let go one of her hands to tucked her hair behind her ear, "You shouldn't feel anxious about what people thought about you, Chae. You are nice and kind, they are loves you. You just didn't realise that" he tipped her chin up "Don't forget, you are beautiful, and smart, and cute, and a little bit clumsy.."

 

She smacked his stomach at clumsy thing, make him chuckled then he pulled her to his body, hugging her. "Congratulation for us. We're official now" he kiss the side of her head. 

 

She hug him back. But then realisation hits her. She pushed him on the chest, make him raised an eyebrow at her. "We're at school" she said as if he didn't aware of that.

 

"So? Nobody's around" Jungkook said nonchalantly.

 

"Yes, but that" she pointing up at the cctv camera in the corner. Jungkook follow her gaze.

 

"Well it doesn't matter for me" he shrugged then he laughed when he saw Chaeyoung scrunched her nose. "But because we'll have dinner at my place I'll give you some slack, and we better go now"

 

"We are?"

 

"Mhmm"

 

"You not celebrating your win with your teammate?"

 

"We will. The boys will stay over tonight. But first, it's going about us, our official day, only you and me. So until dinner, I'll spend my time with you" he grinned, "You should text your mom that you'll be late" he suggest as he pull her to his side and continue walking to the parking lot.

 

 

*

 

 

His house are located, predictably, in Seoul most expensive areas and neighborhood, on one of most exclusive streets. Then again he's rich, his parents are. 

 

When they arrive at his house, Chaeyoung was astonished and stared at the massive three floor house in front of her. It's a big house, the kind in which most people dreamed of. It's more like a mansion, a modern one. And she noticed an outdoor basketball court on the left side of the house.

 

"Good afternoon, young master" a middle age woman greeted them as they entered the house.

 

"Good afternoon aunty. This is Chaeyoung, our guest, also my girlfriend"

 

"Jungkook.." she nudge him in the arm. He chuckled "Nice to meet you" she said shyly.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Chaeyoung" she smile, "I'm Kim Heesun, the maid in this household. But young master keep calling me aunty" she said playfully. 

 

"Well, I spent more time with you than my own mother" the said woman chuckled at him. "Could you please bring some snack to the entertaining room for us aunty"

 

"Of course dear. Okay now, go, go, take her to the room while I prepare the snacks" Heesun then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter