FOUR

Start Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sana leaned her face towards Dahyun, the latter found herself gazing at Sana's lips.

 

Before Dahyun could be tempted, she reminded herself that Sana was drunk, and she didn't want to take advantage of her, despite the temptation.

 

"Arghhh," Sana whimpered in pain as Dahyun pushed her hard onto the bed.

 

"K-Kim," Sana mumbled before passing out. Dahyun looked at Sana and sighed.

 

Dahyun took off Sana's sandals and placed them on the floor. Glancing at Sana's face, Dahyun gently caressed her cheek.

 

"I don't know what got into you, but you remind me of someone," Dahyun whispered before covering Sana with a blanket.

 

"Ahri!" Dahyun called out, looking for her dog, who was wagging its tail.

 

Dahyun chuckled as Ahri barked, then got the dog's bowl and filled it with food.

 

"Sorry I'm late, baby," Dahyun said before lying on the sofa.

 

Dahyun sighed heavily as she remembered the conversation with her family. She glanced at a nearby frame and caressed it.

 

"I'm really sorry, Yeji. I'm such a bad sister to you," Dahyun whispered as she fell asleep, hugging Yeji's picture.

 

The next day, Sana groaned as the sunlight hit her face. Slowly opening her eyes, she held her forehead and leaned back against the headboard.

 

"Ouch," Sana whimpered to herself.

 

"Damn hangover!" Sana continued before her eyes widened as she realized she wasn't in her own room.

 

She sat up and scanned the room, only to find someone staring at her.

 

"AHHHHHH!" Sana yelled, looking at Dahyun, who was staring back with a stoic expression.

 

"What the ?!" Sana shouted and then checked herself, sighing in relief when she saw she was still wearing her outfit.

 

"Hey! What the hell happened?" Sana shouted, but Dahyun just looked at her from where she stood on the bed.

Sana was about to burst out when Dahyun covered with her hand.

 

"You're so noisy, and you're hurting my ears!" Dahyun said coldly, removing her hand.

 

"I HAD WITH A GIRL!" Sana shouted again.

 

"What?!" Dahyun yelled back.

 

"Do you really think something will happen to us?" Dahyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Yes," Sana answered, and Dahyun rolled her eyes.

 

"I can't even kiss you," Sana looked at Dahyun with agape.

 

"Are you that harsh?" Sana said, unable to believe what Dahyun had just said.

 

"Look, if something happened to us, you'd be lying on my chest, both of us ," Dahyun calmly said before brushing the dust off her jacket.

 

"If you want to leave my apartment, go. I was trying to be nice here, Minatozaki," Dahyun finished before leaving Sana alone.

 

As Sana lay on the bed, she couldn't help but slap herself.

 

"I mean, she's right. Why would I think that? Damn it, may I remember that Dahyun will only care for her two idiot friends,"

 

"Stupid Sana," she mumbled before getting out of bed.

 

Sana went downstairs and saw Dahyun sitting on the kitchen counter.

"K-Kim," Sana mumbled before walking towards the pale girl.

 

"Are you really pushing that something happened to us?" Dahyun asked, not giving a glance to the nervous Japanese.

 

"Uhm, no," Sana shyly said.

 

"I'm really sorry," Sana sincerely said while Dahyun looked at her.

 

"I'm really sorry I became paranoid about you when your only intention toward me was good," Sana continued.

 

"It's just that I don't remember what happened to me last night," Sana finished. The pale girl just hummed at her and continued eating her food.

 

"Whatever, leave," Dahyun said, drinking her coffee before reading the magazine.

 

"Uh, aren't you gonna come to school?" Sana asked but suddenly facepalmed herself as she remembered that Dahyun had a one-week suspension.

 

Of course, everyone knows about what happened to them, especially the officers announcing that Bang Chan and Dahyun were removed as their varsity captains.

 

Some students were not happy about the decision since both captains were leading their university, but they couldn't do something about it, especially when Myoui Mina announced it with a cold voice.

 

As Sana left the apartment, she didn't mind going to school. Instead, she lay her body on her bed.

 

" I FORGOT TO ASK WHAT REALLY HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" Sana sat on her bed.

 

"Damn, and she is suspended for a week, so I need to wait for a week to meet her," Sana frustratedly said.

 

"You cold bastard, what did you do?" Sana groaned before burying her face in her pillow.


ONE WEEK LATER

 

Dahyun sighed. She had just finished her one-week suspension and was feeling nostalgic for her friends, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

 

Deciding to freshen up, Dahyun grabbed a glass of milk. As she opened the door, she accidentally spat the milk out at the person standing in front of her, who happened to be glaring at her.

 

"What the , Kim?!" Dahyun flinched at Sana's pitched voice.

 

"Damn, Minatozaki, why are you suddenly standing in front of my apartment?" Dahyun chugged her milk, leaning her body against the railings.

 

"You ing , I waited for you for a week because I want to know what really happened that night," Sana exclaimed, clearly frustrated.

 

"What if I won't tell you?" Dahyun retorted before turning her back.

 

"YAH! AFTER YOU SPIT THE MILK ON MY CLOTHES, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE?!" Sana shouted after Dahyun.

 

"Why did you even come here?!" Dahyun asked, irritation evident in her tone, as Sana followed her inside, leaving Dahyun with no choice.

 

"Just answer my God damn question, and I won't bother you, geez," Dahyun stared at Sana before heading to the kitchen.

 

"ing Minatozaki, calm your . She might knock you out in seconds," Sana thought, watching Dahyun busy washing the plates.

 

Sana sighed before sitting on the sofa, with Ahri cuddled beside her.


"Can I borrow your clothes?" Sana finished and gulped when Dahyun just stared at her.

 

"NO," Dahyun answered firmly.

 

"Please, Kim, I don't have time to go home. I just need your help," Sana cutely said, trying to appeal to Dahyun.

 

"So it's my fault?" Dahyun asked, observing Sana's closed eyes. She imagined various scenarios where she might have wronged Dahyun, but right now, she was focused on her immediate need.

 

"Pleaseeeee," Sana continued, pleading in front of Dahyun.

 

"Stand up. My answer is no," Dahyun said decisively, looking directly at Sana, who still wore a pleading expression.

"Hurry up," Dahyun urged, watching Sana as she combed her hair, wearing Dahyun's jacket and ripped jeans.

 

And yes, Dahyun couldn't say no to Sana's pleading face, especially when Ahri joined in, adding to the charm.

 

Dahyun also didn't know how this Japanese girl in front of her managed to persuade her to agree to ride on her motorcycle and wear her clothes.

 

"Wear that," Dahyun said, handing the helmet to Sana.

 

"Wear it. I don't want to get a violation," Dahyun continued.

 

"Aren't you going to wear one too?" Sana asked, to which Dahyun raised her eyebrow.

 

"Why would I?" Dahyun fired back.

 

"Gentlewoman," Dahyun just rolled her eyes.

 

"I'm not a gentlewoman, so wear it, and we'll be late," Dahyun said, but Sana just crossed her arms and looked at Dahyun.

 

"Fine!" Dahyun said before helping Sana put on the helmet.

 

"Is it too tight?" Sana asked, startled, before nodding at Dahyun.

 

"That was close, Minatozaki," Sana whispered to herself as she climbed onto Dahyun's motorcycle.

 

Little did Sana know, Dahyun was smirking in front while holding the throttle tight.

Sana was about to grab her phone when Dahyun accelerated her motor, causing Sana to almost fall.

 

"KIM!" Sana yelped and hugged the pale girl tight while Dahyun laughed and continued to increase her speed.

 

"This is what you get," Dahyun mumbled as she zoomed past a car.

 

On the other side, Sana was praying in every language she knew while clinging tightly to Dahyun's waist with her eyes closed.

 

"CAN YOU SLOW IT DOWN, KIM? YOU'RE KILLING ME!" Sana yelled, but Dahyun couldn't hear because of her full-face helmet. Sana could only hug Dahyun tighter because there was no point when Dahyun didn't give a damn about her.

 

After a few minutes, Sana felt Dahyun decreasing her speed. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the parking lot of their university.

 

"Are you crazy?!" Sana said, breathing heavily, not noticing that some students were looking at them. Not because they were famous at their university or because Dahyun had already finished her suspension, but because someone had ridden with Dahyun when the only people who could ride with her were her two idiot best friends, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

 

"Well, Shiba Inu, you owe me many things for helping you last week," Dahyun answered, looking at Sana.

"About that, Kim, what happened?" Sana asked, tilting her head while Dahyun bobbed hers before locking her motorcycle.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter