Silly

Silly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backstage Yongsun is fooling around with Byulyi again, and that's okay to the point that no one cares. Byulyi laughs deeply, nuzzles Yongsun’s chin, and that's okay too. Everything is as it should be.

And that pisses off Hyejin. Pisses. Off. The way Byulyi grabs Yongsun's hand without a second thought. The way they stand, completely forgetting about each other's personal space. The way they smile at the camera and flirt shamelessly.

Hyejin doesn't want to admit that she's jealous. First of all, it would be pointless, because fanservice is just a fanservice and Byulyi and Yongsun are simply doing their jobs. And secondly, it would mean that Hyejin doesn't trust Yongsun. Which is a lie. Ahn Hyejin trusts Kim Yongsun the most in this world.

And still. Still, every time Byulyi leans into Yongsun's face at a dangerously close distance, a real storm begins inside her.

"Hey, careful with the facial expressions, there are cameras everywhere," Wheein says quietly with her usual nonchalance, not even bothering to look up from her phone, and Hyejin wonders for the hundredths time how is Wheein always notices every little change in her mood. She sighs, moves closer to her, puts her head on her friend’s shoulder and pretends to be dead tired so that her sour face doesn't look so out-of-place between the joyful smiles of the other members. "You’re being stupid."

Wheein is right. As always. Hyejin lets out a short, self-deprecating chuckle somewhere into Wheein’s neck, and the latter jerks her shoulder in displeasure.

"Exactly how bad you got it?" Wheein asks with a sly smile, and Hyejin lets out the deepest and saddest sigh.

"Want to be in Byulyi’s place…" she grumbles, and Wheein laughs loudly, getting the attention of everyone in the dressing room.

Yongsun looks in their direction too, catches Hyejin's frown, and her face transforms in a split second, a forced smile becomes sincere and sends Hyejin’s restraints to hell. She jumps up from the couch and rushes to Yongsun.

"Unnie, Wheein teases me!" She screams surprisingly loudly, pouting her lips, and (finally, finally) wraps her arms around Yongsun's neck, hiding her face in her hair and secretly inhaling the sweet scent of her perfume. She can’t see Wheein, but perfectly hears her loud snort. (She won't let Hyejin forget about it. Not a chance.)

Yongsun laughs right into her ear with her unbearable high-pitched laugh, and Hyejin wants to kiss her to shut her up, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter