Look over there! *smack*

Look over there! *smack*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are sitting on the grass field. They are at the park Taeyeon suggest they should go picnic and Tiffany agreed. The two best friends are just chilling in the picnic blanket eating sandwiches. The two really needs time like this, they are so stressed with their school works and exam is around the corner.

 

 

“Wah~ I like it like this just relaxing.” Tiffany spread her arms in the air and attempt to lay down.

 

“Yah! You’ve just eaten two sandwiches plus you finished the chocolate drink don’t lay down yet. Later you will complain about your belly being chubby.” Taeyeon said and prevent Tiffany to lay in the ground.

 

“But I’m a bit sleepy.” Tiffany pout.

 

“That’s not going to work on me. Oh look!” Taeyeon point ed at their left. She chuckled when Tiffany looked over it and see nothing.

 

“There’s nothing there idiot.” Tiffany smack Taeyeon’s left arm.

 

“Hahahaha that’s so funny.”

 

“Hmp. I hate you.” Tiffany sulk and cross her arms like and acting like a kid.

 

“Aww such a baby! Oh look over there!” Taeyeon pinch Tiffany’s cheeks and pointed again but now its on their right side.

 

“No. I’m not gonna fall for that.” Tiffany is still sulking and just looking at her front.

 

“No. I’m serious this time.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany looked at it and still see nothing.

 

“Still none.” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon. When suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*KISS*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter