La Casa de Papel

Enigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahjussi, you really looked like my boss. Are you really him?” Ji-Hyo kept on murmuring ever since Jong-Kook brought her back to his house.

Jong-Kook shook his head and glanced at the woman he’s carrying. She circled both her hands on his neck casually while resting her head on his broad shoulder.

“Ahjussi, you smell exactly like him.” She giggled on her own and continued, “You are really him. You are Kim Jong Kook.”

Jong-Kook laid her body slowly on his bed to let her rest. However, she cried in the next second, whining to be exact.

“Ahjussi, don’t go.” She whined and stretched out both her hands to Jong-Kook.

Jong-Kook’s brows furrowed, “Mwo?”

“I want a hug.”

Jong-Kook rolled his eyes, “Yah, Song Ji Hyo.”

“Jebalyo, ahjussi.” She cried in the middle on her whines as if she’s a five years old girl.

“Seriously?”

Ji-Hyo erased her tears with the back of her hand and looked at Jong-Kook, “Ahjussi, nappeun nom!”

Jong-Kook snorted with a laughter and took a seat beside her. “Get back to your sense.” He cupped both her cheeks and squeeze it gently.

In the next second, Ji-Hyo drowned her face on the crook of his neck again. “Ahjussi, it’s so comfortable to be around you. Don’t go, eo?” She continued her murmurs.

“Chamna.”

They stayed in that position for quite some time and what’s odd is that Jong-Kook literally listened to all of her non-sense talk for almost the whole night. However, the next thing she said almost made him choked the dinner he ate earlier.

“Ahjussi, it’s so hot here. Should we take a shower?” She asked while giving her innocent smile.

Jong-Kook shook his head as he noticed that this is not right that released her grip on his neck.

“Ahjussi.” She whined when Jong-Kook tried to create the distance between them.

Jong-Kook took a deep breath and replied, “Stop here, Song Ji Hyo or else I won’t control myself.”

 

 

The next morning, Ji-Hyo woke up with heavy lids and soreness all over her body. She tried to remember whatever happened last night and the only thing she remembered was gulping down several glass of the blue colored cocktail. What was the name again? Oh, blue lagoon.

The mixture of vodka and limes tasted so fresh that she couldn’t stop herself from drinking more than one glass. She sighed because she literally couldn’t remember anything.

Ji-Hyo tried to move her body and she realized that there’s a muscular arm wrapped around her waist which successfully made her stop blinking her eyes for several seconds.

“Sajangnim.” She released herself and squealed loudly when she saw the owner of that muscular arm.

Jong-Kook tilted his body and turned his back to her, “It’s still six, Song Ji Hyo.” He murmured and hugged his pillow, drowning himself on it.

 

 

Ji-Hyo’s still speechless that she’s literally waking up on her boss’ bed, “Why are you here?” She asked out of blue.

“It’s my house, Song Ji Hyo. Do I have to report to you why am I here?” Jong-Kook replied with his eyes closed.

A glimpse of horror scene went through her head when she realized that she’s not wearing her shirt. She’s currently wearing an oversized white buttoned shirt with no pants. Whose shirt is this?

Ji-Hyo grabbed the pillow that he hugged and hit him with it. “Yah, Kim Jong Kook.” She yelled.

Damn it, he thought. The way she woke him up is even worse than how his mother woke him up back then during his school days.

Jong-Kook finally get up and ruffled his hair while his eyes are barely open. “Stop yelling, Song Ji Hyo. You are going to wake everyone up this early.”

“Why am I wearing this?” She asked carefully.

Jong-Kook exhaled sharply before answering, “Your shirt was dirty.”

Ji-Hyo squinted her eyes at Jong-Kook and his expression started to give her goosebumps. “Who changed it?” She asked again.

“Ahjumma did.”

“Sajangnim.” She called and her gaze was darted at Jong-Kook.

Jong-Kook rubbed his eyes gently, “What?”

“Did anything happen between us last night? No right?” Please say no.

Jong-Kook stayed silent for a brief moment which successfully sends shiver down to her spine that she yelled for another time, “Sajangnim. Answer me.”

“You asked me if I want to shower with you.” He blurted out at her. It’s a truth after all.

Her eyes widened and she used her both palm to cover her chest, “You are kidding me.”

Jong-Kook giggled in amusement and he started to think if he can further that he smiled mischievously at her.

“Sajangnim!” Ji-Hyo raised her voice when Jong-Kook narrowed their distance.

Jong-Kook ignored her as he kept on going closer to her until she couldn’t dodge anymore because she has reached the edge of the bed. It’s so amusing for him when he saw her closing her eyes firmly.

“You seriously need to shower, Song Ji Hyo.” He whispered on her ear before going down from his bed.

Ji-Hyo, still feeling so shocked and keep trying to remember what really happened last night. She couldn’t help but to curse silently inside her heart.

“Yah, Kim Jong Kook!”

A smirk tucked on Jong-Kook’s lips that he continued his ridiculous game, “You seem to recognize every inch of me including how I smell. I don’t know why but it’s a little creepy, Song Ji Hyo.”

“What exactly happened between us last night?” She asked in frustration.

Jong-Kook scratched his not-itchy neck and answered, “Something kind of happen.” Yes, a kiss.

Her eyes widened and she started to feel frightened, “Don’t fool me.”

Jong-Kook laughed his off in the next second when he realized how scared she is. “Of course not.” He answered and followed by light chuckle, “You are not my type, Song Ji Hyo. Stop dreaming and take your shower.”

Just like that, he vanished through the exit, leaving Ji-Hyo alone who’s still speechless about everything. The most importantly, what really happened last night?

“Aish, meolla.” She muttered and get up from the bed to take a shower.

As soon as she finished her quick shower, she went out from Jong-Kook’s room and she couldn’t see that muscular man anywhere. Only some maids that are busy cleaning here and there.

“Ahjumma, where is Sajangnim?” Ji-Hyo asked politely.

“He’s working out downstairs, Agasshi.”

“And where’s that?” She continued asking.

“Sajangnim’s gym is connected with the indoor pool area.”

Ji-Hyo nodded her head and smiled, “Thank you, Ahjumma.”

The maid gave Ji-Hyo a light bow and continued her work while Ji-Hyo walked down from the stairs to his so called indoor pool. Her eyes are so pleased with the view of the large pool and a large window that shows the green garden.

Taking a few steps, she started to hear the sound of someone groaning and it’s the voice of someone she recognized. It’s master of the house, Kim Jong Kook.

He’s currently lifting the huge dumbbells with his headphone on his ears. She doesn’t want to lie but she’s so awed by the figure in front of her. Who wouldn’t? Kim Jong Kook is currently wearing sleeveless tank tops and his muscles are flexed when he lifted up that heavy dumbbells.

 

 

“Are you done starring, Song Ji Hyo?” Jong-Kook took off his headphone and asked when he has his back facing her.

“How can you know that I am here?” Ji-Hyo asked back because she’s literally not making any sound since she arrived.

Jong-Kook chuckled lightly and put down the dumbbells, “The mirror, Song Ji Hyo.” He pointed at the mirror with his chin.

 

Pabo Song Ji Hyo.

 

“You haven’t answer my question, Sajangnim.”

“Which question? You always ask so much question and sometimes you talk too much.”

Ji-Hyo hissed because this man is trying to play dumb with her. “Last night.” She emphasized her point.

Jong-Kook wiped his sweat with the towel and put back his headphone, ignoring her as he started working out his muscles again.

Ji-Hyo rolled her eyes and approached Jong-Kook only to pull his hair out of annoyance.

“Yah, Song Ji Hyo.” He screamed through his gritted teeth and let go of his dumbbells.

Ji-Hyo released his hair and gave him a sharp glare.

Jong-Kook gave her a disbelief look because it’s the first time in his thirty-eight years of living that he got his hair pulled by a woman. “Yah, I am your boss.” He argued.

“You haven’t answer my question.” That sounds more like a demand.

Jong-Kook heaved a soft sigh, “You are so stubborn, Song Ji Hyo. Are you that curious to know my answer?”

“Dangyeonhaji.”

“Song Ji Hyo.” He said and scanned her from top to toe before continuing, “I did tell you earlier that you are not my type, didn’t I? Isn’t it an indirect answer for your question?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter