two

You look cute like mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A wave of panic swept through both.

"What do you mean, where is she?!" cried Lisa. "s-she was playing there with the kids" She looked in the direction of the games and saw that all the other children were playing except Ella.

They quickly went to the games to ask the children if they had seen her, but none of them clearly answered, obviously. Jisoo rushed to where the children's mothers were and asked them, they still gave a negative answer How was it possible that she had disappeared? It was literally a second of carelessness. 
The cottons candy was now resting on the lawn of the park. Both Lisa and Jisoo began shouting Ella's name but there was no indication that she was there.

"What are we going to do?" Jisoo asked worriedly, Lisa took her head while denying.

"I don't know"

"We have to warn the girls" said Jisoo taking out her phone from her pocket, Lisa quickly took her hand first.

"Are you crazy?" she questioned. "First, we have to look for her properly"

Jisoo was still uneasy, she wanted to debate Lisa but she knew she was right, they should look for her first before alerting Jennie and Rose.

"So what do we do?" said the older one with an angry and concerned tone. The hopelessness was so great that she was about to cry. "Do you realize that the girls will never forgive us?" Lisa rushed to hug her girlfriend as she broke up.

"Everything will be all right" she said as she her head, but with a calm voice that made Jisoo question it. "I'll call an expert" she said in a calm tone, Jisoo frowning at that. Lisa stepped away from Jisoo as she pulled out her phone to make a call.

About twenty minutes later, the "expert" boy, according to Lisa, ran up to them.

"What did you call me for?" said the boy.

"Jimin is the expert?" Jisoo asked when he saw the boy.

"Expert in what? What happened?" the boy asked, looking at Lisa.

"Ella got lost" Jisoo said as she looked around the park in detention hoping to find the little girl. Jimin panicked.

"Y-you lost Ella? You know what Jennie will do to you!..."

"She's going to kill us, she tells us every day" responded Lisa calmly. Jimin moved uneasily away from the girls.

"I don't want her to kill me too, so bye-bye" he said, ready to leave.

"Since you got here you've been meddling in this" said Lisa.

Jisoo left the others behind and went to look for Ella in another part of the park, they would have to look for a long and tedious time, the park was so big that certainly anyone could get lost there. 
She was trying to clear her mind and calm down, Ella was a smart girl, despite her young age she could perfectly ask for help from an adult, the bad thing here was that Ella was playing when she got lost and maybe she could think that everything was still a game or maybe someone took her away.

Jisoo shook her head quickly, denying the thought.

She couldn't imagine Jennie and Rosé's reaction when they found out their little girl is missing. They would be devastated and Jisoo didn't want to be the cause of that. How would her friends look at her face again after this? Obviously they will hate them for life.

"Jimin" Lisa whispered to the boy when she saw that Jisoo was a considerable distance away. "Is everything ready?" The boy nodded.

"It's quite peculiar the way you do this, I'd say you no" he replied, Lisa tapped him on the shoulder.

Jisoo returned to Lisa and Jimin with no news. The worst thing was that it was already starting to get dark and it would be more complicated to look for her at night. Lisa took her phone out of her pocket as she felt it vibrate.

"!" she exclaimed, drawing the attention of Jisoo and Jimin. "It's Rosé!" Lisa stared at the screen without doing anything as the call rang out, Jimin began to jump up and down in despair. "What do I do?!"

"Just let it ring until she hang up!" Jisoo yelled at her to quiet the stupid,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter