Captivated By a New Guy

Too Close That Overlook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Jimin, Jimin... Wow Jimin is joining our class." 

 

The whole class went wild all of a sudden. Minki and I paused our talk and turned to look at the sudden noise. 

Many classmates came to the front and many female classmates kept jumping in joy. A moment later, there was a young, handsome man came in our class. The crowd screamed even louder to see that handsome man. He looks so fashionable and high show. I was captivated by his charm at the first sight too. He was so unreal. I kept looking at him without blinking and my heart started to jump in wrong best. As he walked pass my seat, I got a little eye connection with him. He gave a little smile to me. His smile attacked my poor heart so much. I couldn't get myself together as my soul seemed to have flown to the moon or stars already. 


"Hey hey, kids, go to your seats and keep quiet!"

Suddenly lecturer arrived. Everyone quickly went to their own seats but they were still having conversations about that handsome man and kept looking at him. And me too, I kept looking at him and blushing all alone. He looked so friendly. He kept smiling and bowing to everyone back. Oh god, I'm dying of knowing who he is. I mean his name and a brief of his background. Is he from the star or something?..... He's out of this world. 


"I see. All of you can't pay attention to class because of Jimin, right? Then Jimin came to the front and said something to make them calm or I don't think I'm able to start my lesson for today." lecturer called that handsome man to come out. 

Jimin shyly patted his temple then started walking to the front. 

 

"Omg so cute!!!"

All girls kept screaming to see his shy reaction. Only me, I didn't scream out like them. I was screaming inside my heart. 


"Hello, everyone! I'm Jimin. I'll be studying in this class too. I hope we'll get along well. Oh by the way, my new magazine is coming out soon. Please give me your love and support! Nice to meet you all!" he introduced himself....

So he is a model?... I couldn't know for sure as I'm not so detailed about entertainment industry but he must be so popular that's why everyone looked so excited to see and to have him as their classmate like this. 

 

After his introduction, lecturer told all of us to do self-introduction one by one too since it's our first day in class to meet each other as year 1 university student. 


Class went quiet as lesson started. I didn't do it with intention but I turned to look at Jimin at the same time he was looking at my way. Our eyes connected and he gave me another friendly smile. I couldn't express that feeling. I was so excited to have such a popular guy smile to me like that. I soon gave him a smile back. 

-----

Break time came. Minki asked me to go to look around the school with him. We left the class and walked randomly around the huge university. 


"Excuse me!" 
Suddenly someone was calling us from behind. We quickly turned back to look. 

"Jimin-shi?" I exclaimed surprisingly as I couldn't believe my eyes that the popular guy was calling us. 

Jimin ran to us. 

"Hi! Minki and Youngah! I'm Jimin. I learnt your name when you introduced yourself in class earlier. I was so surprised to hear you're also from Busan. You know I'm from Busan too but I've moved to Seoul since I was a high school student. It's nice to meet people from the same city. I hope we can get along well." Jimin excitedly said to us then stood his hand to have a handshake with us. 

"Nice to know you, Jimin-shi! I'm Minki. I hope we can get along well." Minki shook hand with Jimin first.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter