Why Must This Happen?

Hana Kimi [KR Version]

"Jeremy, Mi Nam, Tae Kyung, all three of you OVERSLEPT?!" Their teacher asked angrily as the three nodded their heads.

"Sorry," the three apologized as they yawned standing next to the teacher with panda eyes. "Now go take your seats," the teacher told them as they slowly made their way to their own seats.
 
5 Minutes Later....
 
"Snooozes.."
 
"Tell them to meet me in the staff room LATER!" The teacher angrily told the other students as everyone sat up straight peeking at Tae Kyung, Mi Nam, and Jeremy.
 
The bell rang for lunch at last and the three lazy bums woke up.
 
"What the hell is going on here? Well, Jeremy sleeps in class all the time but what happened to Mi Nam and Tae Kyung?" Jae Jin asks. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Jeremy angrily asked.
 
"Yah, did I say something wrong?" Jae Jin asked as Jeremy made a sour face and turned around to look at Mi Nam. Then he turned back to facing the board as he slump his head down.
 
"Morons, things are just in my head too much," Jeremy told them. "Something wrong, Jeremy?" Mi Nam asked him as she looked at him.
 
[Jeremy's POV]
 
When I looked at him, into his eyes, I-I-I-I.. UGH!
 
*runs off*
 
"Oh, Jeremy!" Mi Nam called for me. Oh my, if I can just tell you Mi Nam, don't look at me with those huge cute eyes of yours!
 
[End of POV]
 
"Uhh..What's wrong with Jeremy?" Mi Nam asked Jong Hun. "Oh, with Jeremy being all weird, I bet," Jong Hun answered as Jae Jin looked at Jeremy run. "He's so fast, I can't see him anymore," Jae Jin said.
 
"Aish, let's just go eat!" Min Hwan said. "You coming along Mi Nam?" Min Hwan asked. "Ah, I'm just going to get something to eat later. I'm not in the mood for food right now," Mi Nam said.
 
"Oh, araso, see you later then," the boys all said as Mi Nam smiled. Tae Kyung looked at Mi Nam confusedly and shrugged as he left too.
 
[Mi Nam's POV]
 
*clutches the stomach*
 
Ughhh..Why do I cramp now? It's getting worser and worser. Sometimes, I don't even wish to be a girl because of this pain. I better hurry up to get some pain killers to stop it.
 
But it's only if Dr. Kim will give me some. *gasps* Yuri? Wh-what is she doing here? She don't look all that innocent with a face like hers. Is she okay?
 
"Hmph, I knew I'd run into you waiting here, thanks for giving Tae Kyung oppa the message," Yuri said in a soft tone voice. "Because he never listens when I ask him to."
 
"O-oh, did y-you wanted to talk to him?" I tried my best to talk as my stomach was cramping bad. "Ani, I purposely came to see you," Yuri said as I lit up my head to face her.
 
"Hah?" I asked in surprised. "I don't want you to be close with Tae Kyung oppa anymore," Yuri spoke as I was in shock. Wh-what did she say?
 
"I've heard rumors going on around, you always follow him around when he's already considering you as an annoying person," Yuri kept on going as I stood still in shock.
 
"I WANT YOU TO STOP CHASING AFTER HIM!" Yuri shouted as I jumped a bit. "Tae Kyung oppa, he isn't someone who you can always pester around," Yuri said.
 
"I wish for him to go back to high jumping everyday. I really do, but if you keep on bothering him and being a little pest, he won't go back to his ways!" Yuri added.
 
But that wasn't what I intended to do.
 
"Why don't you ever understand? Bothering someone around, annoying them and clinging onto them, they won't ever be able to go back to their ways!" Yuri kept on going.
 
I have to speak, I have to say something, I can't let this girl win over me. This isn't like me at all!
 
"You think the championship is important?!" I finally spoke as I found Yuri to be quiet. Wait, what am i saying? Oh well, better say some things now before Yuri goes on forever and I just die here with my cramps.
 
"Why can't you think of his meaning of high jump instead the championship or gold medals? Even though he stopped high jumping, he's not dead or anything. He's still alive!" I said.
 
The one who most wanted this is me. But it's wrong, after spendind time with Tae Kyung, I can see it now. He is just himself. I just love seeing him jump, and I did not come all over from the states to see him quit.
 
It's okay if he's not a runner in a championship, he's still himself. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING SOUNDING LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND OPPA!" I heard Yuri shout as her hand was coming straight at me.
 
But nothing hit me. Why? I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise, Tae Kyung stopped her. "I thought it was familiar. Snap out of it already Yuri, what are you trying to do by hitting Mi Nam?!" Tae Kyung shouted as I've never seen him this angry before.
 
"Oppa, I was doing it for you," Yuri changed her tone in speaking. How can a pretty girl like her be something like this! "When did I ask for something like this, going on around abusing my roommate?" Tae Kyung asked.
 
"Oppa-"
 
"Want to know the reason? The reason why I st-can't jump is, I can't handle the pressure okay!" Tae Kyung said as I knew something was up. He's hiding something.
 
"Now keep that in your mind and don't involve Mi Nam into something like this ever again," Tae Kyung said. "Also, don't come here anymore. It's annoying to see you acting like my coach."
 
I looked at Yuri and saw her face turned red. Yuri's eyes were also red and her eyes were getting watery. "Fine," Yuri let out a soft breath as she turned away.
 
"How could-"
 
"Let's go," Tae Kyung said as he pulled my arm. "YAH!" I shouted as I can't believe Tae Kyung, Hwang Tae Kyung would make this girl cry. Yuri just ran off crying as I couldn't believe this.
 
"YAH! IT HURTS OKAY!" I shouted as Tae Kyung tightened his grip. "LET GO!" I shouted as I yanked my arm out of his grip and looked at him. "Why did you say that to her?" I asked Tae Kyung.
 
"Hmph, why are you mad?" Tae Kyung asked me. "Isn't it natural, that girl is worried about you and wanted what's best for you. Why make her cry?!" I asked as I was boiled with anger.
 
I saw Tae Kyung's face frowned. He's mad. "Wh-WHATEVER THEN!" He angrily shouted as he just walked away. Hmph, I am mad at him too, so I can careless.
 
[End of Mi Nam's POV]
 
preview to next chap: Delivery from...Julia? Another mad Hwang Tae Kyung....
 
wahhh! finally an update! hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter!
Hopefully you all enjoyed the trailer too!
thanks for reading and commenting!