Dos

Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun stood up from the bleacher and asked her best friend Bae Joohyun to stand up as well and pulled her towards the exit. Joohyun or Irene became her best friend after becoming her seatmate in one of the classes they both attended. Irene remained in her seat and pulled Yongsun to sit down again.

“What?” Yongsun asked. “The game ended already, why are we still here?”

“I wanted to get a photo with Seulgi, she is so mesmerizing!” Irene answered Yongsun while her gaze remains at her admired person.

“Grow up Irene, they are unreachable for someone like us. Seulgi will never return back your affection. Lets just stick to our realities okay? Come on, its already dark outside, lets head out.” Yongsun pulled Irene out of the bleacher for the second time and both of them walk towards the exit.

Before heading out, Yongsun took one last glance at Moonbyul and saw that she was now being carried by her teammates. Happiness is visible in her face while exchanging friendly banters with her members. Yongsun went out of the door with a smile on her face.

Moonbyul heard loud cheers inside the gymnasium at the sound of the final buzzer that marked the end of the game. With the final score of 72 to 73, their team has won the game with a single point and many have said that she won the game for her team. This  is their 4th game against their opponent and one more win will seal them the championship for the best of 7 games tournament.

Moonbyul was carried by her teammates and she is happy that they won the game. She saw that a lot of people are coming down from the bleachers, mostly girls, to congratulate them. When the students arrived at the court, they swarmed around Moonbyul like she was a celebrity. Some took selfie with her, asked for her autograph and some gave her gifts. Despite feeling tired, she didn’t mind the fatigue, she entertained every single one of them with appreciation because she knows that their support help them win the game. She is happy when she is ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter