One Shot

Flustered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

…and right there on the third page.. one whole page… is Eun Sang’s photo… Everyone stopped talking at once. Eun Sang may have stopped breathing. You can drop a pin in the room and everyone will hear it.

“Oh my god.” Bona gasps. “Yah! Chan Young! Stop looking at it!! Heul~ YAAAH!”

“Bona!! You poked me in the eye! I wasn’t looking that much. I’m just really surprised. Stop it!” Chan Young tries to move away as Bona keeps covering his eyes.

Eun Sang blinks rapidly at the photo.

Who is this?! Is this me? I look like this? What!?!

 

She starts to grab all the copies,and noticed Myung Soo. He keeps looking at her and then back at the photo he’s holding.

“Give that to me! Stop looking at it!” She lunges and tries to grab it but Myung Soo moves it out of her reach.

“Uri Eun Sangiee has this side to her?! Who would have known? Daebak.” and he gives her a smile that makes her want to kick him in the face. This was all his fault, he asked her one time to accompany him to a photoshoot gig. She was curious and wanted to know about how it all works, when one of the models didn’t arrive and Eun Sang found herself in hair and makeup. She was thinking at that time it wasn’t a bad idea. It’s a new experience and she might learn a thing or two. She had no idea it will be printed out on a magazine. One whole giant page at that.

Eun Sang tries to get the copy again but he quickly hid it behind him.

“Hmmmm.. I am starting to think this is the real you. And the Eun Sang we normally see is a disguise. Why do you not look like this all the time? I think it suits you well. But.. do not tell Young Do I said that.”

Oh god Young Do.

She has no idea why she needs to prevent him from seeing these but there was no time to think. There is no way Young Do is seeing this.

“Myung Soo!! Stop looking at it already! You have to help me get rid of these because this was your fault for asking me to help you. Young Do will kill you.” Eun Sang shouts as she shoves some of the copies at Myung Soo.

Myung Soo finally coming out of his teasing daze and realized she’s right. If Young Do sees this he will be buried alive. Suddenly panicking, he grabs some of the copies on the table, “Hurry! We need hide them all before Young Do gets here.”

And maybe it’s true that saying someone’s name repeatedly can summon them… but at that moment they all hear someone enter the lock code on the door an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter