Is That Really A Punishment?

Mark Of Jealousy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 CHAPTER TITLE      

 

After their short reminiscing of the past, they finally arrived at their building. Lucas told Ten he will be grabbing some groceries and told Ten to go first. The latter just agreed and made his way up the elevators to their apartment. 

 

He wanted to surprise his friends about him returning back after weeks so he didn't tell them anything, not even to YangYang. Talking about s, they were not surprised much about him and Lucas being together. Hendery seemed to have known that Lucas had a thing for Ten. Kun, their leader, was really observant so he knew as well that they had a thing for each other.

 

How did they actually discover it?

 

Well. 

 

One day, Lucas and Ten had finished their schedules for SuperM earlier than expected. They decided to have a little date in their dorm by cuddling together and watching a movie. By the end of the movie, they were already onto a steamy makeout session. 

 

They were lost into their own little world that they did not hear the door opening and the other members entering the dorm. The sound of a grocery bag being dropped on the floor made them stop midway. They looked behind them and for a moment both sides froze with widened eyes looking at each other. 

 

The silence was broken by YangYang falling on the floor and laughing hard, “You should have seen your face Chittaphon.”

 

As it turned out, they were well aware of what was going on between the two but decided to keep it under the rug until the two would tell them about it themselves.

Ten slowly turned the doorknob trying his best to make the least noise as possible. When the door unlocked, he made his way inside and closed the door carefully behind him. He turned around but all he could see was a yellow hoodie straight at his face before being engulfed and falling on the floor.

 

He wasn't even surprised, so Ten just laughed and patted the younger on his back, “Yes I am happy to see you too YangYang.” 

 

YangYang let go of Ten and sat on the floor still grinning at him, “Glad to have you and Lucas back. Where is he?” He said as he stood up and helped Ten as well. 

 

“He went to get some groceries.” 

 

YangYang stretched a bit, “I see. Anyway you have arrived on time, Kun just cooked some Mee Goreng. It is just sumptuous.” Ten chuckled a bit and nodded. YangYang helped Ten with his luggage. After that the Taiwanese boy left and Ten went to take a hot shower.

 

The hot water flowing over his body soothed his tensed muscles and he exhaled a bit closing his eyes.

 

After his shower, the man went out with a bathrobe and wiping his wet hair with the one in his hand. He sat on his bed still wiping his hair with the towel with one hand while the other one he was checking the messages on his phone. 

 

Then he just laid on his bed still in his bathrobe. For some reason, he had always enjoyed the fact of just laying on his bed with his bathrobe or towel while on his phone for a few minutes before changing into some new clothes. 

 

He went back to his home screen and went to check Instagram, he always found it amusing when he saw the fan shipping him with female idols with whom he barely had any interactions or were just straight out fake. He smirked a bit while shaking his head, if only the fans found out, it would be over for these female idols. But some fans are smart enough to know about it or to at least sense something fishy.

 

The next he chuckled as he saw it was a fan edit of him and Lucas being together like kissing, holding hands or just cuddling with each other. He smiled and decided to just save some of them on his phone. It would be good for a scrap book and that created a spark in his creative imagination.

He heard a knock on the door, “Yeah you can enter.” He said monotonously and returned his gaze on his phone. The door creaked open and in the corner of his eyes he saw YangYang coming in and closing the door behind him. Ten noticed that the younger had quite a mischievous expressions on his face. Ten knew it meant no good but he returned his full attention back on his phone. 

 

YangYang jumped on his king sized bed and laid horizontally and stared at the ceiling, his brown locking falling over his forehead, “So how was the comeback this time?” They both start to just talk about how the comeback was and YangYang joked about the fact that fams preferred ‘Tiger Inside’ over ‘100’, “Well for me I am cannot choose  I like both but I saw the fans getting excited over ‘Tiger inside’ because of Taeyong’s growl in it.” 

 

He put his hands behind his back and rolled over Ten’s half body. Then while still laying he rolled and was now laying next to Ten, “Well I have to admit that was quite hot.”

 

Ten smirked, “Oh so baby YangYang got a crush on his senior?” Ten knew that YangYang seemed to have a thing for Taeyong as he kept on talking about him in a not so brotherly way.

 

“I mean you have known him since debut and me since this year you could say since last year we have had our debut and we were all busy with our schedules.” YangYang put his hand over his cheek, “Like I can thirst over him how much I want.” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter