Bonus ♡

That's What Love Is ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

Jihyo

"Jihyo! "

I chuckles when Sana launch herself to me and give me a big tight hug.

"Long time no see, you look really beautiful. " I said and she just smile.

"So as you. "

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! I swear I'm going to kill you. "

I sighed. Nayeon and Jeongyeon get back to their usual dog and cat relationship after years of dating. The two give me a hug as well which I reciprocated.

"Welcome back Jihyo Unnie! " I chuckled to the maknaes when they shout in unison and they all hug me, making me almost out of breath. Mina and Momo just simply give me a hug and a smile.

We are all here at the airport since I just got back from my Vacation in Singapore.

---

"Cheers for our New Resto Bar! " Jeongyeon started. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and her Resto Bar was already successful here in Seoul.

"Cheers for our Comeback! " Nayeon added, referring to her, Momo, Sana, Mina and Dahyun's new album this month. Their 6 years of being a trainee didn't go to waste cause they are now one of the famous kpop girl group here in Korea.

"And Cheers for our Wedding! " I smile looking to the man who stole my heart.

"Cheers! " We all said in unison before drinking our wine.

I smile and look at what's in front of me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter