Ch.40

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next 2 days went by and it was Tuesday morning. Sana and Momo did well driving with Suzy, Sunhi was shocked to see Nayeon wasn't there but got closer with Jeongyeon. Jihyo was getting better at her soccer skills, her team now passes her the ball.

This weekend Jihyo will play her first game. But now Tuesday morning, it's Dahyun birthday. Sana wrapped up the gift, and put it on the counter. Momo got everyone up, Sana made breakfast, Jeong took the pets out.

When Dahyun walked into the kitchen Nayeon was sitting down at the counter "Happy Birthday Dubs!"

Dahyun looked at the gift "Woah, what is this? I said I didn't want anything"

Nay: "Too bad, open it up"

Nayeon started recording and Dahyun opened it up only for her eyes to get wide "A-A Piano?" Nayeon nodded and Dahyun ran and hugged Nayeon "Thank you so much. I love it"

Nay: "Happy Birthday, you and Chae are the only ones..and Jeong...but are the only ones that didn't want to sign up for a class. So since Chae got canvases, paints, and brushes for her birthday, I wanted something special for you."

Dub: "Thank you so much"

Jeongyeon wished her a happy birthday and pulled a cake out of the fridge "Made by your sister. Not me"

Chaeyoung walked out "Huh oh hi"

Dahyun hugged her "Thank you"

Chae: "Hey no problem, it's my job as your sister to...we'll do things"

They both laughed and after all getting ready for the day. Sana walked out with Tzuyu "Okay last kid, have fun Jeong"

Jeong: "Okay, see you both after school"

They both waved and everyone left, Nayeon looked over "So Sana I need you to tell me something"

Sana: "Yea?"

Nay: "Are you all up to something, it feels like you, Jeong, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, and Tzuyu are up to something. Every time I ask for something, you both like fight to see who is first"

Sana: "No, we both just love helping"

Nay: "You're a terrible lier"

Sana: "Okay we do love helping, but the kids challenged us. They want to help you, but when we said no they said it's whoever can do it first. Soo competition?"

Nay: "Let me guess, Dahyun and Chaeyoung aren't in this"

Sana: "Correct"

Nay: "They turned it into a bet?"

Sana: "No...I don't know"

Nay: "Okay, that's what was up with the walkie talkie"

Sana: "Yea...they are smart"

Nay: "Okay whatever works for you to help"

Sana: "Okay"

Nayeon got down, and Sana helped her to the wheelchair to push her to the couch where they both sat

Nay: "You know, I'm thinking about it. College. This is your last week of school. You applied right?"

Sana: "Yes, Me, Jeong, and Momo did at school. We all got in, we forgot to tell you"

Nay: "Wow, so how much am I paying. And where to"

Sana: "Uh we talked. We're not going"

Nay: "Nope, rule in this house. You have to go to college"

Sana: "What about you?"

Nay: "We didn't have money for it, but now we do. So I'm paying for you, also I have to stay here and take care of everyone"

Sana: "Nayeon, you turned down a Scholarship!"

Nay: "I know...I know. I explained to the principal, we all talked. Next year I'm going to the college here. They won't pay anywhere anymore. So this is the best I got"

Sana: "You are so dumb! Me, Jeong, and Momo could stayed here and taken care of everything. Why did you do that!"

Nay: "Can you stop yelling at me Sana, and I am not dumb. I am doing what's best for you. I knew what I was getting into the second we welcomed you all into our home. We have the kids, and I was the only one able to be a guardian. So I decided to stay"

Sana: "You gave up so much Nayeon...For us"

Nay: "And I would do it all over again if I got a chance. Minus the drive, I could go without that"

Sana laughed a little and started crying, Nayeon used her finger to wipe the tear "Why are you crying"

Sana: "You had an entire future in front of you"

Nay: "Sana I graduated, I'm gonna go to college next year, I have a job, which I get paid vacation for...so I'm happy about that. I have the best sisters in the world even though they do test my patience most of the time"

They both laughed at the, Nayeon continued "I have a home, I got my entire future already right here. You guys go on ahead, be bright. You'll make it and I'll be there supporting you every step of the way"

There was a knock on the door, Sana went to go open it "Oh Suzy, hey"

Suzy: "Aren't you supposed to be in school"

Sana: "Yes, but me, Jeong, and Momo take turns helping Nay"

Suzy: "Oh, is she okay?"

Sana: "Yeah, come on in. She's in the living room"

They both walked into the living room, Suzy walked in with some paper work "Sana can sign these since...well you know"

Nay: "Before we do that...Why are you helping us. Like you didn't even know us"

Suzy: "You really want to know?"

Nay: "Yes"

Suzy: "Okay, I lived on the street myself when I was 17, I told my parents I found the love of my life. They got so excited, but the second they saw it was a she, they disowned me. Her parents did the same to her, so we both lived happily on the street. Making money as best we can.

I worked 3 jobs, she worked 2. I went to school from 7-4, worked one job from 5-10, then the other job from 11-4, my homework from 4-6 then slept a few minutes. Repeat, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter