1.2.

Find You Again
The first time Donghae talked to Hyukjae
 
200717
The first time Donghae had talked to Hyukjae was for a school event.

Donghae had been selected as a committee member in charge of coordinating with the different school organizations and clubs who will have a booth or performance for the event. He was sent by the committee head to go to the club where Hyukjae is a part of.

Hyukjae was someone who Donghae had known by face from the times his classmate had talked with a friend from a different class from them, though he never dared to approach when the guy was with Hyukjae. Imagine his surprise when after dodging the guy for nearly all his high school life (he was… painfully shy, please bear with him) he had no other choice but to talk to him because Hyukjae was the officer-in-charge of communication with the other clubs and organizations.

“Oh hi, um,” were the first few things that flew out of Hyukjae’s mouth when he opened the club room door to Donghae’s cute head peeking in, his long hair pushed back a bit. “Donghae, from the overall committee, right?”

Well, Donghae blinks, he doesn’t remember any instance where Hyukjae could’ve learned his name, but that saves time for them both. He shrugs in his thought.

“Hello, Lee Hyukjae ssi.” He greets, friendly smile on his face. “May I come in to talk to you about the things needed for the event?”