a piece of advice.

Love for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Miss, the press is waiting for your arrival at the memorial hall,” her bodyguard informed her.

 

Euna clicked her tongue, holding up a dress with one hand and the other rested on her hip. She turned to her guard, “This one?”

 

The man stared blankly ahead without giving an answer.  

 

“Tell them I’m not coming,” she said at once.

 

“I can’t leave until I you there.”

 

The heiress scoffed, as if that would make her change her mind. She nodded her head slowly then proceeded to run her hands down to the hem of her shirt. Euna kept her eyes on him while pulling up the piece of clothing. The once expressionless guard immediately ducked his head down, fully flustered. 

 

“Excuse me,” he bowed his head, keeping his eyes on the ground before existing the room.

 

With a satisfied smile on, she slipped on her knee length, satin dress. The black fabric hugged her body just right without it being excessively tight or revealing. And just like that, she was ready for wherever the night leads her to.

 

Upon meeting her staff in front of her lavish home, she noticed a line of them blocked the entrance. With just the sound of her heels clacking on the wooden floor sent chills down her employees’ spine. It was evident that this was not their first time dealing with her obscure behavior.

 

“If just one person stop me from going through these doors, I will fire every single one of you. Effective immediately,” she threatened.

 

The look in her eyes could burn right through one’s soul. Right away, the line began to dispersed. This is way too easy, she thought to herself. Euna sped off without a destination in mind, but her body knew where she wanted to go as soon as she hit the main road.

 

 

The carefree heiress marched into Baekhyun’s bar with a couple of friends after asking them to meet her here. With the sudden burst of company, she could obviously tell how surprised he was from his body language.

 

“I brought you business,” she beamed, taking the stool seat that directly faced him.

 

Baekhyun held back his tongue, not wanting to waste his breath on her. More specifically, he just didn’t want to deal with anything on this day. A part of him was glad that the bar was empty for the night...until now.

 

“Although I do have an offer,” Euna started again, “…I’d love to spend some time with you tonight. It’s been a lonely day.”

 

The girl had her elbow on the counter, propping up her chin with a playful grin on. Thankfully, Mark came through to break the tension between the pair. She took a quick glance at the confused employee then proceeded to compliment his cute reaction.

 

“So, about my offer earlier,” she continued, “How much to buy you for the night?”  

 

“Stay if you intend to stop talking, or leave if you can’t.” Baekhyun replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter