Growing Up

Growing Up Never Felt Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is growing up and worried about his new life as a grown up in the school. All his friends have long graduated already and he feels like crying whenever he thinks he is going to be all alone.

He always dreamt of sweet nothings and hoped that these blissful enjoyable days with his hard earned friendship with older kids in his neighborhood would go on forever. But when his friends started their school and they became busy with their new lives. His dreams were shattered as they always complained about their new friends and homework every time and they had even lesser time to play with him every week.

He hates growing up with a passion and does not want to attend school where his friends have long graduated already. He might be exaggerating a tad bit about his hate but he really thinks growing up is really useless.

Even though all his friends surprised him with a party for his school debut, he hates the fact he will be all alone. He hits the stuffed dog doll Baekhyun and Chanyeol got him as a present to vent his anger again. He gobbles up all the chocolate cake and momentarily forgets about his problem. He reminds himself to thank Kyungsoo for baking him his favorite cake.

He is still pouty and grumpy that Jongin forgot to bring him a present when Xiumin pulls him into the living room to play the new game he got for the day. Chen is still hollering and singing his lungs out in the new mic he brought for Sehun since the party started and he wonders if he will get a chance to sing any song at all. He enjoyes the party and appreciates all hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter