4] What to do?

True Love 2yeon\\jeongmi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why are you late?'

'Im sorry i have a lot work to do at the restaurant since there are a lot of customer come earlier.'

'I know how to ease your tiredness by my cuteness or mybe cuddling with me?' She used her aegyo again.

'Mybe next time?I want to rest for now' i give a warm smile and headed to bathroom to get shower for myself.

Im sorry nayeon..but i just cant keep myself from thinking if wht i do is right or vise versa.I dont even know what to do.

Is this a right decision?

However..i cant treat nayeon like that.She can simply notice whts wrong with me.I dont want her to know about mina.I bet she wont understand it.

All i can do is pretend like nothing happen.

Its oky for our sake.

For our present time.

I take a long breath and let the showering calm my mind.

After done at the bathroom, i headed to kitchen and backhug her.

'Im hungry can you pls cook for me sweetheart?'

Mina Pov

'We are heree' sana shout at me and giggle happily.

'Yahh can you just lower your voice?Its just a food.Why you can be so excited about this?' I look around the place and embarrased by wht sana said.

Literally like someone who come from a village resident.

'Beside from delicious food,there are have some beautiful girl here' she wink.

Erkk such a sanake.

'Yahh can you focus on our purpose?'

'You are too serious mina ssi..Cant we have fun for a while'

I rolling my eyes and headed into the restaurant without care about sana.

'Yahh wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter