twenty four

it's you all along | rosekook updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

twenty four

~~~~

Two days had passed since Chaeyoung left Jungkook in seen. Jungkook felt anxious
“tell us what happened and maybe we can help you out.” Jin said. His regret is too much to take in as he saw how Chaeyoung reacted. She left him in seen.


“I think I ed up again, hyungs” Jungkook said with sadness can be felt in his voice.


“Tell us what’s the problem and we can think of any help for you.”


The rest looked at him with worried faces as Jungkook told them what happened.


“maybe she is just busy again or did psomething urgent.” Namjoon said as he tapped his shoulder


“Don’t lose hope kook you are just starting.” Jin comforted.



——


Chaeyoung has been contemplating if she will answer jungkook or not.





She was thinking that Chanyeol was right, she shouldn’t have replied to him in the first place.

She was thinking hard about it for two days already.


“Chae? Are you okay?” Jisoo pat the girl’s shoulder, making Chaeyoung go back to reality.


Jisoo saw Chaeyoung looked at her confusedly, “Chae, you seems out of your system. Is everything okay?”


Chaeyoung sighed as she looked at Jisoo, “I’m just thinking about something, unnie. Not a big deal.”



“If it is not a big deal then why you are out of focus?” Jisoo asked, her eyes full of worry for the girl


“Well, I have this old friend.” Chaeyoung started and Jisoo focused her attention to her.


“Best friend, actually. He ignored me and my other friends after highschool. Even all my messages, he rarely replied to it.” She continued.


Jisoo then curiously asked, “Let me guess is this the man Chanyeol asked you to ignore because he messaged you now all of a sudden?”



Chaeyoung looked at her and nodded as an answer. “He was just asking how’s my life and if I’m okay. He said he saw me in the festival. He knows I’m busy too”


“If he saw you in the festival, maybe that’s the reason he messaged you again.” Jisoo shared her guess


“I don’t know unnie. But what bothers me-“ She stopped and contemplated if she will continue.



She took a deep breath before continuing, “He said Sorry for ignoring me.”

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung and held her hand. “Have you answered him?”


Chaeyoung shook her head as no, “I don’t know unnie. There’s a part of me that wants to answer him but thinking how he just ignored us with a word making me stop and contemplate to answer.”



Jisoo got what she meant, “Chae, be honest with me. Do you perhaps have a feeling for this boy?”



Chaeyoung’s eyes got wide at Jisoo’s question. She coughed a little bit before answering, “I did.”


“Chae, I did is different from I still do. Tell me and be honest with yourself.” Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter