Acceptance?

Finally Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stay here for a while, that is until you find something." wolf boy Seungcheol smiled at him. Jihoon needed to stop with the nicknames. Wol- Seung cheol was being kind to him after all.

He stared at Seungcheol warily like he wasn't sure of what he heard. A wolf was offering him, a vampire to stay in his house because he was homeless. It was a rare occurrence so Jihoon was surprised. What if he was going to kill and eat Jihoon later? He could have been taken in by a cult for all he knows.

"Of course I have to run it by Seungkwan." Seung cheol said thinking for a minute, "He doesn't really like vampires you see." Seungcheol offered a small smile.

The ghost, what was his name again? Mingyu yes. He actually opened the door and peaked in. Jihoon's eyes raised. Wasn't he a ghost earlier?

"Hyung breakfast. The table is in chaos again." Mingyu said. "Oh and Seungkwan is eating in the patio with Vernon. He didn't want to be rude to the guest."

Seungcheol sighed and looked back to Jihoon.

"Do you eat human food?" he asked.

"I can't stomach it, I only eat animals." Jihoon offered. He was fidgeting with his hands. He did that when he was nervous or embarrassed. "Uh Seung cheol, is it okay if I continue sleeping?"

Seung cheol blinked confusedly at him before it suddenly rang in his mind that Jihoon was a vampire.

"Oh yeah sure. I'll hunt something for you later."

He exited his bedroom and walked to the dining room. It was chaotic as always. Seokmin and Soonyoung were having a food fight, Jeonghan was shouting at them to stop it. Chan had dirtied his clothes and face with food, he was such a messy eater. Wonwoo was reading a book while sipping his tea, he looked unfazed by the drama as usual that was until one of the bacon hit his glasses. He wiped his glasses and continued with his book like nothing happened. Jisoo was laughing with Junhui at the human. Minghao was busy stealing food from a yelling Jeonghan's plate with his lizard tongue. Seungcheol sighed rubbing his temples, they could never have a quiet morning. He walked away from the noise and headed for the patio.

"Hansolie, mind if I speak with Kwan for a while?" he asked softly not wanting to intrude on the two. They were always so close after all Seungkwan was the one who brought a collapsing Hansol home.

The robot offered a small smile and excused himself. Seungkwan refused to meet Seungcheol's eyes.

"He's going to stay with us, right?" He asked in a broken voice.

"It's up to you Boo. If you don't want him to stay then he won't." Seungcheol said.

"I don't want him here hyung. It brings back unpleasant memories but I don't want to be a bad person either." Seungkwan sounded conflicted. "You took us all in when we had nowhere to go. I can't let you turn your back away from a helpless person even if it's a vampire." he smiled at his hyung.

"You have a beautiful soul Boo. I'll make sure he stays away from your sight if its too much. Let's go and eat inside." he patted his back.

When they went back inside everyone went quiet and stared.

"With Seungkwan's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter