Dear diary, what a fraidy cat

Dear diary, my name is Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit, but you can call me Mike.

Dear diary. This is my eigth entry. It's the 11th of April.
Toptap and I texted each day.. You won't believe what happened.. He came to the coffee shop today. I brought him his coffee and he quickly grabbed my hand again.
He leaned closer to me and smiled that absolutely charming smile he owns. He whispered so that only I could hear it.
"Mike.. Will you go out with me tonight?"
And before I could even realize what's happening.. I nodded. I nodded and said "Yes.."
What did I think?? Nothing obviously! He's in a relationship! He just asked me out even though he's dating the most beautiful woman on this planet!
Why did he ask me out?? Me?! Out of all people he asks me??? And I said YES?! I'm so overwhelmed.. What am I going to do?
And most important.. What will I wear??

I just got ready for my date, dear diary. I'm nervous.. Is it really going to be a date? Or was I just misinterpreting something? 
Maybe he asked me to hang out as friends.. I would make a total fool out of myself.. Maybe I should cancel it??????

~~~~~

Dear diary, this is my ninth entry. It's still the 11th of April, almost the 12th.
It's almost midnight now. Toptap brought me home. I didn't cancel the date obviously. And yes, it was a date.. And.. I must say, it was beautiful.
He looked absolutely stunning. I can't believe I'm saying that.. But he really looked stunning. He was wearing a white button-up shirt paired with some dark pants.
Just classy and very attractive. But the most stunning about his looks is definitely his smile. I can't get enough of that genuine smile.
We went to the cinema and watched a horror movie. I assume he planned it. He was like a little fraidy-cat. I didn't expect him to be so afraid. 
But he got scared so easily and clinged to my arm after a while. But I found a way to calm him down and show him that he has no reason to be afraid.
I held his hand.

 

****//

 

Ooohhh something is going on between these cuties ❤️