Chapter 1 : Sacrifice

My Blood His Blood

Min Na POV

Trying to focus on what Mrs. Hei babbling in front of the class is the hardest thing to do at this time. Half of my classmate we asleep due to the boring class. Who likes history? Not me. Soon my (not so) focus snapped when three man broke into the class. Startled my classmate. Those who were sleeping waking up with drools running down the side of their face. 'Urgh...Gross'

My eyes went back to the intruders. Their scent caught my attention

'Wait, this scent...they are vampires..but only the two of them' 

Then I saw a lifeless human in between them.

"Sehun?" I scanned his figure. This is not good. He was beaten up pretty bad.

"So you know him. This will be easy" another man, a vampire to be specific, wearing a black cap came into my class . No. This can't be.

"What are you doing? you're joking right? I treat you just like my brother!" I shouted. 

The man, Kim Han Seul snickered. 

"What? you thought I care? It's not my fault. You're Park Soo Hyun's daughter. My job is to ruin your family" he smirk.

"What is going on? Who are you? Get out from my class" Mrs. Hei suddenly spoke after a long of silence. She looks terrified and clueless but managed to let herself be calm as she speak.

'Oh shoot, I forgot about the class.. they shouldn't be in this situation'

"Don't worry old woman, I'm just finishing my job, you can leave if you want" Han Seul rudely replied.

"Wha.."

"Mrs Hei, please you have to leave.. its for you own safety. Please I'm begging to all of you, please leave us right now" I interrupt, holding her fragile but shaking hands before she could say anything.

Mrs. Hei were silently looking into my eyes as if she were asking if I am being serious. But after a few moment, she realized how serious I am and they started to move out of the class without says a single word. I heard Mrs Hei whisper to me to be careful holding firmly into my hand before she goes out of the class.

"Han Seul, what happen to you? Why are you acting like this? This is not you" I approaches him.

"This is my true self baby girl. You know, it's very hard to pretend you are nice when what you truly want is to kill." His red eyes piercing me. " Just look, I'm now stronger, than you and your weak brother"

"We're not weak!" I snapped.

"Yeah, whatever. But now, baby girl, I have a surprise for you" he walks to Sehun who is now kneeling on the floor.

He grabs Sehun's hair making him letting out a pain groan. " I found him by the street talking to himself about you, Min Na. I guess he knows you."

I paused, wait a second. 'Sehun talks about me? But we've never even talk to each other before'
"H-he is my brother's friend".

"Ahh.. so you're Chanyeol's friend, well that makes sense.. I sh.."

"Please let him go, he has nothing to do with us" I interrupt him.

"Do you know Min Na, actually he does" Han Seul smirk revealing his sharp pointy fangs.

'No! this is not good' My heart beating fast as he pick up Sehun by the collar so he stands on his own feet.

"He will be your first and the last human blood you will ever have before I killed you" he says before taking out a strange knife out of his pocket and makes a small cut onto Sehun's palm.

"No!"

"Hemm....his blood smells good isn't it."

Sehun just groan and close his eyes feeling the pain. From the what I could see, if I am doing nothing, he had no chances to live in this situation. Until now he still hasn't let out any word.

"Never! I will never feast on human blood!" I started to lose myself. I couldn't do anything. If I make any wrong moves, Sehun would be dead. I can't let that happen.

"As your wish baby girl, but I can't  help myself from having a bite on him" 

'No..'

Suddenly Sehun body sprawled on to the floor, lying lifeless in front of me.

"W-what you j-just do to him?" I can't help but crying at this point.

"Wow he does taste really good" Hans Seul  his lips smeared with Sehun's blood.

I crouch down looking onto Sehun's neck, there's two punch of hole on his neck.
'No, no he can't be, even though I never knew him much, he can't die, not because of me'

My eyes changes color as I'm losing control of myself. The two vampire that was holding Sehun previously charges to me. In a blink of eyes. They were crashing onto the tables and chairs. One of the man regain himself and attacked me. I quickly move and taking out my weapon. I stabbed the man through his heart making him disappear into dust. Death just showed in my eyes.

I'm lost. The other vampire, before he could compose himself were killed instantly by me across the room. It left me with Han Seul. I charges to him. Attacking him every second. He of course unable to protect himself but to take all the beating. Han Seul is now looking weak and breathless in my hand warped tightly around his neck as I chocked him.

"Not so strong now huh?" I snickered into his face.

I turn to Sehun and I saw him already conscious. He is now trying to stand up. I stop him, releasing Han Seul from my grip.

"Wait don't move you're hurt" I ran to Sehun.

"It's okey, he doesn't take that much" his voice was hoarse.

I held his hand and trying to help him to stand but then he suddenly pushed me with a force, making me fell onto the floor.

"What are y..." I snapped.

I stop. There, Sehun standing in front of me with one of his hand holding a knife that was impaled to his stomach. He cough out some blood as he tried to take out the knife. 

My eyes moves to Han Seul standing accros the room looking shocked. He stabbed him!

"You bastart! You really want to die that bad huh?" I yelled at him as I started to lose control of myself.

He tried to ran away, but I was faster than him. I grab his hair gripping onto his neck and look deeply into his eyes. My eyes changes color again this time I used my ability to control his mind.

Han Seul then walk by himself picking up the knife from Sehun hand and stab himself. He turned into dust. Making me realize. Sehun! 

"Sehun stay with me.Please don't give up" I started to panicked.
He looks very pale as he loses so much of blood. His eyes look into me as if saying that he will be fine. No! He is dying. In my arms.

"W-what ha-happen here?" A voice that is very familiar to me.

"O-oppa, he came...H-Han Seul came.. he tried to attack me b-but Sehun..he saved me and now he..." I couldn't continue as I lost my word. Tears dripping down my cheeks.

"Han Seul? Where is he now?"

"I killed him"

"O-okey.. but why is Sehun here? Why does he brings him here? When does h..."

"Yah! Your friend is dying! And you asking those stupid questions now? We have to save him Chanyeol! He's dying!"
I yelled at my brother. How could he talk too much when someone's life in danger.

He sigh. His hand land on my shoulder.

"Its you actually...YOU are the only one who could save him not we!" my brother says calmly.

"What? Why me? He's not even my friend...he's your friend!" I replied to him.

"He became like this to save you, right? and now it's time for you to save him. Besides you know I can't do anything after Baekhyun".

What Chanyeol says was true, Sehun indeed sacrifice himself for me.. so I have to sacrifice myself for him now..for Sehun. 

"I'll do it.." ~ Min Na