Part 1

SaTzu: THE DATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday morning, Tzuyu woke up early. She rubbed her eyes, trying to get rid of sleep. It's going to be a long day. She quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake the best rap duo she has ever known.

 

Tiptoeing, she went through the hallway, but not without checking the unnies' room. She cracked the door open, enough to squeeze her head in. She caught herself sighing as she stared at that one person tossing and turning around in her bed. If only.

 

With another sigh, she carefully closed the door behind her. The dorm was peacefully quiet, except for some soft noises and a few whines coming from the kitchen. There she found Jeongyeon trying to keep Nayeon from wrecking helping her in making what seems to be chocolates. Nayeon was glued to her back like a koala, the backhug was welcome but Jeongyeon had to keep on slapping her naughty hands away from the 2nd batch she was making. 2nd because Nayeon had mistakenly poured fine salt in the 1st mix earlier when she had let her help. Talk about bad decisions. No more giving in to meltingly sickeningly sweet talks.

 

Tzuyu walked closer, stepping in their bubble. She then coughed loud enough for the couple to hear.

 

"Tzuyu! Yah! Why are you so early?" The startled bunny exclaimed, immediately untangling herself from the younger girl. Jeongyeon pouted for a second from the lack of contact. She looked at Tzuyu and quickly composed herself, not wanting to be caught.

 

"I have a date," the maknae deadpanned.

 

"Oh. That."

 

"Yes. That. Anyway, Jeongyeon unnie, are those chocolates for us?"

 

"Nope. It's all mine!" Nayeon chirped.

 

"Don't listen to her. I made enough for everyone."

 

"Yah! Jeongyeonah! You? Really? You said we're telling them WE made it?!" The oldest whined, pouting like a baby.

 

Nooooo. Not again! Pulling the big guns already? It's undisputable that Jeongyeon is a er for that.

 

"Okay! Fine! We made it. Happy now?" Making Nayeon smile so wide again. What a reward.

 

"Whipped," Tzuyu coughed again. This time more louder. Jeongyeon blushed red.

 

With all that commotion, they didn't hear Jihyo dance into the kitchen.

 

"Who's gonna drive me today~?" Jihyo sang softly, careful not to wake everyone else.

 

"Us two. Tzuyu we'll drop you off too. Let me finish this first while you girls go and prepare yourselves," Jeongyeon said, as she and Nayeon set the molders on the table.

 

"Thanks unnie! You're the best."

 

Tzuyu and Jihyo went to their separate rooms and got ready for their dates, the latter with an extra spring to her steps.

 

Meanwhile, Mina went out their room after Jihyo entered. Already fully dressed, she waddled to the kitchen and greeted the lovebirds a happy valentine.

 

"Unnies! I'm gonna tag along. Let's go to the grocery. I'll cook Rosé Pasta for our dinner tonight," said the adorable penguin with a gummy smile.

 

Oh! I'll buy her fresh strawberries too! And dip it in chocolate! Chaengie would love it~ Was all Mina could think of, giggling as she imagined the cub tickling her with lots of feathery kisses. Skipping to the living room, she sprawled on the couch and played with her PSP for a while as she waits for the girls to finish.

 

More than half an hour later, Tzuyu emerged, effortlessly dolled up, with an equally gorgeous Jihyo in tow. The leader went all-out for today, looking like the perfect girlfriend. And in all her glory, pranced to the front door like a gazelle. Daniel really is one lucky guy. If he ever hurts her, hell would surely descend upon him. The members swore they would do anything for her. It's great that he seems to be making her happy. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

 

Tzuyu gently knocked on Momo's room, "Momo-unnie? Wake up!" Momo groaned sleepily, "Jokbal~" Seems like she just woke up from a feast.

 

"Unnie, there's still a lot of leftover jokbal in the fridge from last night's dinner. Just heat them up for you and the others to eat, okay?" There were some shuffling and rustling from the other side of the door.

 

"Are you decent enough? Can I open the door?"

 

After a minute and a half, Momo said, "U-uh, wait, uhm yeah! Tzuyu, you can come in now." She opened the door and stepped inside. Momo was sitting on the side of her bed, hair a bit disheveled, seemingly only wearing a big t-shirt.

 

"What is it Tzu? You need anything?"

 

"Yes. But unnie, why is your shirt inside out?" Momo choked, "N-nothing. Just because."

 

"Okay~ Nevermind. Can I ask you a favor?" Tzuyu asked the older girl who's visibly sweating.

 

"Sure. Anything for my favorite maknae!"

 

"Can you keep an eye on Sana-unnie for me?  I'm going out for a bit." Momo solemnly agreed, telling Tzuyu she'd take care of her best friend.

 

"Go now. You shouldn't keep the girl waiting. Don't forget your coat." Tzuyu thanked her with a sad smile and went out.

 

There was a thud under the bed after the door closed. Dahyun crawled out and on to the bed, back into Momo's arms, her hand rested on her forehead.

 

"Remind me again why I had to hide?" A barely clothed Dahyun whined.

 

"Aww.. Dubu, you know we have to be considerate of their situation today right?" Momo removed the younger girl's hand and softly kissed her reddening skin. The kiss lingered, Dahyun tightened her embrace around Momo's waist. Both sighing in content from the warmth they shared.

 

The four girls are already in the car, waiting for her. The chocolates were left settled in the fridge. Tzuyu silently joined Mina and Jihyo at the back seat. Jeongyeon who's sat behind the stirring wheel, stopped bickering with Nayeon who's sitting in the passenger seat. Each one of them wore facemasks, while Jihyo and Mina's also wore caps.

 

"Everyone ready? Okay! Let's get this day over with now," Jeongyeon said. After hearing a chorus of yes with differing tones, she drove out of their garage. This is going to be a very long day.

 

They dropped Jihyo first at the lovely couple's secret rendezvouz. A few streets later, they arrived at Tzuyu's destination. As usual, it's a nice restaurant that Elkie have recently found out about. It was located in a nice neighborhood so there probably ain't a lot of people around.

 

"Unnies, I gotta go now. Elkie told me she's already inside. Drive safe, okay?"

 

"Yes Ma'am," Jeongyeon saluted. Tzuyu tried to roll her eyes, but failed. She opened her door and got out.

 

"Have fun for now, Tzu! Overthink later. You're my baby, you'll be fine." Nayeon shouted from the window with an assuring smile.

 

"Don't worry Tzuyu-ah! I'll buy you an armful of your favorite bread," Mina cutely chimed in.

 

"Thank you! See you later!" Tzuyu waved bye to her unnies, donning her first genuine smile of the day. Forever thankful for their unwavering support. She turned and went up the steps leading to the entrance.

 

Nayeon sighed, "I wish things were different." Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand, "Me too. I wish I can protect them. But for now, we can only hope for things to get better."

 

"In time, unnies. I'm sure they'll be fine. If anything, they're the strongest people I know," assured Mina. "Now let's get those groceries eh?"

 

"You're right. And yeah, let's go. Those four probably are having a riot at home right now," said Nayeon. Both Nayeon and Mina grabbed the 'oh handles' straight away. "I love them a lot but if they burn the house down, I'm gonna skin them alive," Jeongyeon bluffed, stepping hard on the gas anyway.

 

Elkie was already seated at a table on the inner part of the resto when Tzuyu went in. The ambiance inside was made perfectly for Valentine's. 

 

Seeing the arrival of her dearest, Elkie immediately stood up and quickly gave Tzuyu a huge hug. "Tzuyu! You look beautiful today!"

 

"Don't I always? You don't look so bad yourself." Tzuyu replied with a smug grin. She then carefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter