Don't Leave Me

Don't Leave Me

 

 

 

"Today, it is the 700th episode of Running Man!" Jae Seok exclaimed. Somin, Sechan, Haha, Jae Seok, Jong Kook, Jihyo, Kwang Soo and Seok Jin are standing beside each other while clapping. They were in an amusement park that is located near Jeju.

 

 


"And we want to share something from you, Runners." while Jae Seok is saying this, Haha and Somin started to tear up. Sechan is just staring at Jong Kook, Kwang Soo is patting Jihyo's shoulder and Seok Jin went to the PD.

 

 

 

"Why?! Please don't make him leave!" Seok Jin begged the PD. Somin is now crying and Sechan is now hugging her. Haha and Jae Seok is also crying and kneeling to Jong Kook. Jihyo just stares blankly to everyone. And Kwang Soo helps Seok Jin to stand up.

 

 

 

The VJs also started crying. Jong Kook faces the wall behind them and breathing heavily to stop himself from tearing up.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Don't do this!" Kwang Soo is now comforting the crying Seok Jin beside the PD. Jihyo still stares blankly without emotion to everyone.

 

 

 

"Today is the 700th episode and our Kim Jong Kook's last episode with us." Jae Seok started standing wile saying this. Everyone is not moving while Jong Kook faced the cameras and smiled.

 

 

 

"This is my last episode Runners! I hope you can still support me in my future endeavors!" Jong Kook bows down in front of the cameras. The members calmed down and started to wipe their tears and walks back to their positions.

 

 

 

"Because this is hyung's last episode, let's enjoy this moment with him!" Haha said while still wiping his tears. The other members except Jihyo and Jong Kook clapped and cheered.

 

 

 

"Because it's the 700th episode, and Jong Kook-ssi's episode, we will do a 'Thank You, Sorry, and I Love You' episode for him." PD explained. Jong Kook started to laugh. "Yah! Can we don't do it today?" Jong Kook reacts.

 

 

 

Some men in black suits went to blindfold Jong Kook. "Where are we going?!" The two men is dragging Jong Kook towards a black van.

 

 

 

"Huh? What are you doing?" Kwang Soo asked the PD. PD-nim smiled at them.

 

 

 

"This is your real mission." PD hands over a mission card to Jihyo.

 

 

 

Mission:
'Don't let Kim Jong Kook leave Running Man'

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"How can we do that?!" Jae Seok asked. "Can we bring Jinyoung here?" he jokingly added. They are now going to a beach house in Jeju to film episode 700. 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Jinyoung unnie is the reason why he is leaving!" Somin whispered loudly. The members looked at Jihyo who is closing her eyes with many thoughts. The members received a text message except Jihyo. Jae Seok did a "Shh" sign and pointed Jihyo and everyone nodded.

 

 

 

After almost two hours in the van, they arrived at the beach house that SBS rented.

 

 

 

"Unnie~ we're here! Wake up!" Somin shakes Jihyo's hand to wake her up. She fell asleep after many thoughts about what to say to Jong Kook later.

 

 

 

She smiled sadly to Somin and get off the car. She stood beside her after changing her clothes. There is a box with a hole above it in front of them.

 

 

 

"That box contains papers that says, Thank You, Sorry and I Love You. Each one of you will get a paper and will do what it says." PD explained. Each one of them picked a paper from the box.

 

 

 

Kwang Soo first opened his paper then Jae Seok, Suk Jin, Somin, Sechan, Haha and lastly, Jihyo. Everyone is shocked when they found out what is in Jihyo's paper.

 

 

 

"Read it, Jihyo-ssi." PD asked her to read what her paper says. Before reading it, her feelings inside is screaming for happiness and at the same time, her heart started to beat faster than usual.

 

 

 

"Thank You, Sorry and I Love You." PD nodded. "Inside of this house, Jong Kook is in the living room, you may enter now, Kwang Soo." he added.

 

 

 

"Alone?" Kwang Soo asked. PD-nim just nodded. Kwang Soo entered the house while looking at the members.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 


Haha entered the house now. Jihyo's heartbeat is heard by everyone from the mic. "Jihyo-ssi, are you okay?" PD-nim asked. "I'm okay! I'm just nervous. Because me and Jong Kook oppa actually didn't have any talks like this." Jihyo explained but that is not actually her reason. PD-nim just smiled at her and gestures to go inside.

 

 

 

"Haha is done with his mission. You are now on it." PD said while Jihyo is entering the house.

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jihyo is now walking towards the living room. She saw Kim Jong Kook. The man that still treats her like a woman even if the other members treats her as a man. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

 

 

"Jihyo-ah! What did you pick?" Jong Kook asked while Jihyo is sitting beside him.

 

 

 

"Oppa! I picked all three! They are so unfair!" Jihyo tried to lighten her mood for him. She pouted jokingly in front of him.

 

 

 

"Yah! Let's just do this! So I can treat everyone for dinner!" Jong Kook said. She felt a pang of pain in her heart just him saying his plan after she does the mission. 'He really wants to leave. I better confess my feelings because I don't want to waste it like I did to Gary oppa.' Jihyo talks to herself.

 

 


"Kim Jong Kook! I will start now my Thank You.

Thank you for being there for almost 14 years with us. I really appreciate everything you did for me, for everyone in this show. Thank you for treating me as a woman even if the other members treats me as a man. There is no such words to express my gratitude towards you. Thank you, Kim Jong Kook Oppa." Jihyo's tears started flowing. She is staring at her hands while saying this. While Jong Kook is just staring intendedly to her. His heart flutters when Jihyo says his name.

 

 


The other members are in a room across the living room. They are smiling and clapping softly because they knew that it is time that Jihyo confesses her feelings to Jong Kook.

 

 


"And now, I really want to include sorry and I love you at the same time." Jihyo shyly said. She feels like her face is a tomato because it is so red. Jong Kook's face is a bit happy and confused. He is still looking at her and hoping that she will look at him while saying this. She lifted her head and looked at him. Her heart is beating fast. Too fast, she muttured.

 

 

 

"Sorry, Jong Kook. I am sorry because you have to know this thing, this way. I love you Jong Kook oppa. I don't know when, but I really do love you, Oppa. I know I can't force you not to--" Jihyo was cut off because Jong Kook grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She is shocked from what he did but she started sobbing while hugging him back.

 

 

 

"Oppa! Please don't leave me! Don't leave us. Jebal." She whispered to him. She felt a warm familiar feeling when he hugged her. It felt like he really don't want to leave. It makes her secure and soft, at the same time.

 

 

 

"Don't cry my Ace, I'll never leave you. I love you too." Jong Kook whispered to her ears and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

"Saranghaeyo, my Commander." Jihyo uttered while sobbing.

 

 

 

Jong Kook pulled out from the hug, wiped Jihyo's tears, smiled at her, and kissed her in her forehead. The other members walked out the room they're in and clapped for the new couple.

 

 

 

"Noona, we have something to confess to you." Kwang Soo started. They are now all seated at the couch Jihyo and Jong Kook in. Jihyo tilted her face towards Kwang Soo's position and she seemed confused.

 

 


"Jae Seok hyung! Tell her." Kwang Soo said. Jihyo stands up and give him some beating. The other members are laughing because of it. After giving Kwang Soo a beating, she sits down beside Jong Kook.

 

 

 

"Say it Kwang Soo!" Jong Kook shouted jokingly to Kwang Soo. The other members laughed and laughed. Kwang Soo's face looks like it is betrayed.

 

 


"I'll say it." Jae Seok said. He stands up and tried to sit between Jong Kook and Jihyo. But Jong Kook grabbed Jihyo and made her sit closer to him. They all laughed and Jae Seok just sat beside Jihyo because it is only the available space.

 

 

 

"Jihyo-ah, while we are in the van, we received a text message excluding you. It says that 'Today is Kim Jong Kook week. He wants to confess his feelings to Jihyo. He want you all to cooperate and keep this a secret to Jihyo. There is a prize if you didn't spill this secret.' That is the text message." Jae Seok said. Jihyo looked at Jong Kook. She smiled at him and hugged him. Everyone is shocked and clapped at them.

 

 

 

"You're not angry, Jihyo-ah?" Jong Kook asked.

 

 

 

"Call her Yeobo! Call her Yeobo!" Kwang Soo and Haha started to tease them. Jihyo loosed the hug and laughed.

 

 

 

"I'm not angry. It is the most romantic thing you did, Yeobo." Jihyo smiled. Everyone is cheering because she called Jong Kook 'Honey'. Even the VJs are clapping and laughing. Jong Kook loves her more with the endearment she uses to call him.

 

 

 

"Yah! I'm cringing right now! Please don't do that again!" Jae Seok jokingly reacted. Jihyo teased them more by calling Jong Kook, Yeobo. And Jong Kook liked it so much so he rode on Jihyo's plan.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 


The Running Man members are now outside the beach house and Jihyo and Jong Kook's hands are interlocked  while filming. Everyone are happily looking at the new couple.

 

 


"And the winner is..... RUNNING MAN! Congratulations to our new couple!" Everyone clapped while Jae Seok is talking. 

 

 


"Your prize is this." PD-nim gave a card to Jae Seok. Jae Seok opened and read it and his mouth formed an 'O' shape.

 

 

 

"Wah, Jong Kook-ah! I can't believe it!" Jae Seok exclaimed. He showed the card to the other members and they were shocked also with what it is. After showing it to the members, he showed it to the cameras.

 

 

 

Prize:
3-Day trip to L.A.
• All expense paid trip

 

 

 

"Would you like to say something Jong Kook?" Seok Jin asked him.

 

 


"Thank you everyone *bows* President (SBS) thank you! Staff, VJs, PDs, Jae Seok Hyung, Suk Jin Hyung, Haha, Kwang Soo, Somin and Sechan, Thank you for cooperating! And to my Jihyo, Thank You and Saranghaeyo." After thanking everyone, he hugged Jihyo and the members also joined their hug.

 

 

 


T H E    E N D .