U' always

Something between us

...get my precious messages because you are my precious one.

"Chaeyeon ah, did you eat already? Put a little more food on your plate. You are losing a lot of weight ”

 

"Chaeyeon ah, why are you smiling like that? Do you know it can give me a heart attack? Don't you care about your precious unnie?"

 

"Chaeyeonnie, you have a jinjja nice body. Lately, I spend time with Sakura. Did you know that there are too many games that I have missed by looking at you? To give you an idea, multiply your age by your year and there you will have a small idea of how much I like you ”

 

"Chaeyeonnie, you spend a lot of time on the phone and sometimes you don't answer my messages, now I don't feel well"

 

“Chaeyeonnie, you just come here to my dorm to see me and give me a hug. How can I live without hugging you more than a 5 minute?”

 

Insert audio: Chaeyeon ah! You are so cute, why are you so cute? but something it's wrong, you don't do aegyo for me. Anyway, I like you today and tomorrow. Ignore my voice of newly raised.

 

“Chaeyeon, you are looking for someone. Oh, it’s Minjoo, Well have a nice day” 

 

“Chaeyeon ah! Your mom calling me today asking for a girl you like. Well, If it’s not me, I don’t care at all (yes, a lot)”

 

“The flowers are nice and the kiss in the cheek made me blush. I know you are doing it in purpose”

 

“My Chae. You are my girlfriend. Yes, my babe. My baby, ah!! I can't believe it. I love it. I hope this gonna be far”

 

“Eunbi unnie, you can sleep today with me. Thanks for the food ;)"

“I’ll be there in a second”