CHAPTER 1

My Flower

Jella is in the studio working for another album, until she recieved a message from someone.

(Message)

Hanbin: where are you??

Jella: studio. Why?

Hanbin: did you ate already? I am going to your studio so we can eat together, yeah?

Jella: you better hury  up then! I'm dyingggg.

Hanbin: kk wait for me.

( end of convo)

Hanbin and her is close they always visit each other when they are in the studio, so this is not new to them.

After moments past by Hanbin is already in the studio

Jella heard a knock " Come in" she said while scrolling to her phone.

"Yah! I tought you're working on a album?" Hanbin said to her while putting down the plastic bag on the table.

" well I am, and finally you are here! I am hungryyy" she whined. Hanbin just smirk at her and take the foods out in the plastic. 

" here I bought you some chicken and rice" Hanbin hand out to her. "Wow!!! Thanks."Jella yelled

"Thanks? That's all I got?" Hanbin questioned her, " why? I thought it's your treat?" Jella asked, stuffing food to .

" Yah! In this world nothing is free any more!" Hanbin shout. " but this food is free, sooo" she said while stuffing another full spoon to and .

Hanbin just glared at her and start to eat his food.

After they finished their food they just seat around scrolling to thier phones while listening to the music.

Hanbin saw Jella smilling to her phone so he asked

"What are you doing?" He asked

"chatting my friends?" She answer still looking to her phone.

" are you done working on the album?"he asked again. "Not yet, but I am done with two songs." She answer know looking at him.

"Can I listen to it?" He said " ok then, tell me what you thought about it after." She said and start to play the songs she just worked on earlier and last night.

The song has now ended.

"So what you think?" She asked the boy

"Well its good as always." 

"Thank You!"

 

 

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you liked it so I can work it better!!