Im here

The Mysterious Cub and the Popular Penguin

Mina pov

        " we dont even ask her name but she already go out. She wear our school uniform right? I never saw her at school" dahyun is the first one who talk after chaeyoung dissapeared. " What do you mean you never saw her? She is our classmate,dahyun and her name is chaeyoung,i guess." i put on my cold face like usual but im actually interested to know about the girl." waittt..whatt?!! She's the mysterious girl right? The one who never talk with everyone...woooww...i dont know she's that hot" i frown when dahyun said that. I dont know why but it make me angry to hear it. "You right dahyun. At school she always wear that black sleeve,wear that round glass and tie her hair in ponytail..you know..like a nerd style but goood im sorry to say this jeong but that girl is in the different level."  okkk,i dont know how to feel about this but they should really stop saying things like that.

           " im not a person who will say this but i will be gay for her. Damn,did you guys see her arm muscle? Gosh" seriously,momo? I better stop them from saying anything about that girl. "guys..can you stop fangirling about that girl? We in the ing police station,calm your hormone down and didnt you guys hear that she have her own problem? How dare you say like that in this kind of situation?" i try to not sound jealous and look like it work when they just nod their head.After that we went out the police station and went home. My fridge is pretty empty  so i went to a store nearby to buy some food but then i saw someone familiar.

       That is chaeyoung,why she is here? i hurried my step to go to her and look like she is shocked to see me. " mina sunbaenim?..ermm ..i just want to buy some food" i can see how she is nervous. ermmm suspicious. "i see...how about we buy it together? Its my treat" Wait..what? I dont know why i said that but seriously,mina? Im not a friendly person but this chaeyoung make me do differently ."no..sunbaenim..i..well.." before she finish what she said,suddenly someone who just come out the store call her "chaeyoung? What are you waiting for? You already late for work,youre lucky that boss like your hardworking that he didnt get mad at you. Now,come in! Do your job" 

         She works here? Oh god,she one year younger than me but she working her off during this cold night.i dont know why but i feel like i want to help her. " hey,your name is chaeyoung,right? I know this kinda weird but the thing that i said about the job before..well..if you want it,i can give it to you" 

Chaeyoung pov

        *sigh* this is why i hate it when people know about my life. "sunbaenim,im fine..just forget about what my brother said...theres nothing wrong with it..sooo..please excuse me" before i went in the store,she grab my hand and push me into her car. "wait..what the hell?! Sunbaenim..you cross the line..i told you that im ok,wh..hmmm" i widened my eyes when she suddenly kiss me. I feel something that i never feel before and i lose it when she circled my neck. I push her untill her back hit the car door. We kiss for like 5 minutes and sadly have to end it because we need to breath.

          "Be my girlfriend and i pay you more than what you earn in this lifetime.btw,just call me mina from now on" i was about to say something when she suddenly sit on my lap. "Im being serious son chaeyoung and if you want your brother life to be wonderful,i advice you to take the job and actually im the type who take no as an answer" i was confused and shocked. "but sunba..i mean mi..mina,why? Why did you do this? If you want to help me badly than im fine with it but to be your fake girlfriend..its..its a totally different things. Im sorry mina,but this is too much for me.i dont want to burden you or....well..oh..i.." i really want to reject her offer because shes a ing popular girl in the school while im just a normal girl,and god know how the students will react. I hate it. I was about to explain why i want to say no but i was speechless when she suddenly her school uniform. Bloody hell,can anybody tell me how the that im here again?

     " i told you chaeyoung. I dont take no as an answer. I want you to be my girlfriend not a fake girlfriend.  To be honest, i also dont know why but you catch my eyes chaengiee. You want money and i want you,its a win-win situation changieee. Still want to reject my offer?" she start to play with her bra while stare at me seducely. " I ..its a yes then mina..but...please stop doing..that,its make me..kinda hot" i blush but i cant think straight when she just show me her while slowly grinding on me. Thankfully,she stop doing that and went to sit beside me again. " Now,give me your boss number so i can tell them that you will be quiting the job and tell me your address so i can pick your brother and you to my house" 

       I give her all my bosses number and my address. I try many time to tell her that i will do it by myself but one look from her, i quickly obey her. After she take it,she sit on my lap again that make me gasp. geez,i dont know she is this type of girl. " now let finish what we did before,girlfriend and oh,Mr kim you hear what i said before, take this phone numbers and drive us to this address" wait a minute...so there is someone else in the car? What the hell? Did she not feel shy or atleast tell me? This is so embarrasing. 

             "dont worry,chaengiee. mr kim is fine about it and you should be proud that you the only one that i ever treat like this" well atleast she is not that rich person who have with random stranger."well...can we dont do it right now? Im..im still shocked you know and..and we just meet so..." i try my best to not say something that make her angry. "ok,fine. Let continue this when we are home" she pout and sit beside me again.she cute but wait..we not really going to do it right? Is she want me to be her girlfriend or her partner. i look at her again and accidentally look at her . Well,it worth it

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly dont know why this story become like this. I have no idea how to continue this story but i write this story after i read a michaeng story so its kinda mixed up a little bit. I dont know man..what do you think of this chapter? Good or nah?