One

My Time

It’s really heaven on earth, Polly”, you said, looking at breathtaking scenery of incredibly clean water, where you could see fish under the sea. 

 

Definitely… I will go to swim right after check-in. oh my gosh I was waiting for it”, said your friend with full of excitement.

 

You put sunscreen on top of body not to burn and ran towards the water… it was so satisfying, but sun was almost at rise moment. 

 

From the water you had noticed some guys with korean like style, but you had already an experience encountering local chinese guy with korean style. So you thought it same situation. 

 

I am sure they’re not korean”, you said with confidence.

 

We can check like last time at Lang Tengah”, Polly said playfully, swimming away further. 

 

Ohhhh, I am not playing that game again. It was such a fail you know. He got a girlfriend!”, you thought for a minute about the short term conversations with that guy and how everything went well until he confessed he got long-term girlfriend 1,5 year ago and would figure out how to tell girlfriend then disappeared. 

 

Anyway, let’s enjoy our holidays”, she dived into the water.

 

* * *

You thought it was the most beautiful island you had encountered same level as Redang. 

 

In the middle of night, when your friend was nicely sleeping on bed, you thought “I wanna some noodles”... “Ok who cares how do I look like… will go like this”...

 

No people were inside 7eleven and you immediately got samyang carbonara cheese. You were standing in front of beverages section, thinking to get coke or ice lemon tea as usual…. or something new. And you felt how someone was looking at you with a smile. You turned head and noticed tall guy all in black, face was a bit covered with hoodie. You smiled at him back awkwardly to be polite and both of you did a small bow to each other. 

 

He got some drinks and went to the counter, passing by you. Suddenly you got chills which you never had before. 

 

You went out after some long discussion with yourself on what drink to have. And that guy was standing outside. He was looking at you again with such a kind smile. 

Finally chose your drink?”, his voice reminded you someone. 

Yes, it was a battle of demon and angel within me”, you said, showing him your usual choice of ice lemon tea. 

Do you… mind… to eat together…?’, he asked in a shy doubtful way with some accent in english, “I have noodles too…”.

Yeah why not?”, you agreed because it would be fun to have some new people in your life even though it would be short. 

 

You went back inside the shop to pour some water in noodles cup, doing everything silently. 

 

We can just go to beach and sit down there, but I am not sure which way to use…”, you suggested, looking around.

 

This way… Let’s go”, he was quite confident which way to go. 

 

It was dark and you could hear sounds of small waves. 

He the light of phone and put next to him. 

 

By the way, what is your name?”, you asked, mixing the noodles. 

 

JK and you?”, he simply said and you were like didn’t know how to react.