Episode 2. Preparation

FIRST DATA

Episode 2. Preparation

Dormitory.

09:07

The room is maknae .

 

Throughout the night, DaHyun could not sleep a wink, her thoughts kept her awake. She wanted to do everything well so that Mina was satisfied. And the first date with her was not the same as the previous date.

If she closed her eyes, then only for a few minutes, but she had all sorts of nightmares related to the date, so DaHyun instantly woke up. The heart beat in the chest abnormally, but as soon as she looked at the peaceful face of the sleeping Chaeyoung, she calmed down, returned to normal.

In general, she lay down until the morning, and as soon as she understood, you can get up, carefully freed yourself from the hands of Chaeyoung, got up. I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and rinsed my mouth. I did everything on the machine. Quietly returned to the room, her "children" were still sleeping. I looked into the closet, began to look what to wear for a date.

And then it began.

 

Dormitory

09:15

NaJiSaMi's Room

 

The girls woke up, but they wanted to lie in bed, so no one was in a hurry to get up. Nayeon was stretching sweetly on the bed, JiHyo pulled out a magazine from her nightstand, read, Sana watched something through the mobile Internet, Mina closed her eyes again.

Calm not working morning.

DaHyun without knocking burst into their room, scaring everyone with excited cries:

“Sana-unnie, Sana-unnie!” What do you think is better for me to wear a blouse, this one - showing a red one in my right hand, or at - raising my left hand green. “ I can't decide which way to go.” What is Mine-unnie's favorite color?

“Oak, hush, we're not alone here.” Mina is also here - reminding the girl where she is. Mina blushed and hid her face under the covers.

“But she does not look!” So which one to go to? - quickly looking back at the girl, said DaHyun. - Or should I wear a sundress? The one we bought recently. You said that I was very fit.

“You're beautiful in everything, DaHyun,” Jihyo told the obvious truth, putting the magazine aside.

“Okay,” she said, leaving the room.

“Ha ha ha, she's so cute when she's worried,” Nayeon giggled, glancing at Mina, who was fanning herself, trying to cool her hot face.

 

Dormitory

09:25

JeongMo Room

 

They were no longer sleeping, as they were awakened by noise. They were sitting on the floor and collecting lego together when a hurricane in the form of DaHyun did not burst into their calm room.

“Momo-unnie, what should I talk about with Mina-unnie?” What kind of talk does she dislike?

- Uh ... well ... you know Mina - you couldn’t find how to answer Momo, looking back at Jungyong, asking for support.

“We have known her for more than a year .” You will definitely find a topic for conversation - confidently assured Jeongyeon to the girl. - You better go get ready - gently pushed to the exit.

- So it's not a word about ballet, is it? - taking out a notebook and deleting the word "ballet". Jeongyeon looked in and saw another 20 points down.

- What is it?

“Plan for my date,” DaHyun smiled proudly. “Thanks, unnie.”

 

Dormitory

09:30

NaJiSaMi's Room

 

“Nayeon-unnie, will you lend me that red lipstick with mother of pearl?”

Nayeon (combing her hair near the mirror): Are you counting on a kiss?

- A kiss? - stammered, DaHyun muttered.

NaYeon (squinting slyly): Well, yes, a kiss after a date. Will you have it, yes, Minari?

Mina (shyly glanced to the side): It all depends on the circumstances, Nayeon-unnie.

Sana (choked on water that she drank when she returned from the kitchen): Will you kiss, Tofu?!

“No, no,” DaHyun waved desperately, not knowing where to put her reddened face. “No kiss on the first date.” Kiss only on the second or third ... uh ... that is ... I wanted to say - the girl was completely shy, putting her hand to her hot cheeks.

JiHyo (gently hugged her waist, looked sternly at Nayeon): Stop teasing. Better give her that lipstick, unnie.

“Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, Dubu.”

“Nothing, Nabongs-unnie,” DaHyun breathed, picking up the lipstick. “I'll get her back now.”

 

Dormitory.

09:40

The room is maknae.

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung already woke up and now lazily lay in bed, talking. When DaHyun quickly returned to the room, Tzuyu just shared her dream. She would have told further if the girls had not turned their leader on the state. She was too nervous.

“DaHyun-unnie, I'm sorry, but why are you already wearing lipstick if you're not already dressed?” - cautiously asked Tzuyu, in response to her looked unnie's worried eyes.

- I do not know what to do. I think I’ll ruin everything again - tears began to break out in my voice, and DaHyun was already sniffing.

“Hey,hey.” Chaeyoung instantly jumped out of bed, went to DaHyun, hugged him tightly. “Everything will be fine, unnie.” You can handle it.

- You think so? - wiping the runaway tear, DaHyun asked quietly.

“You will have the best first date of all time,” Tzuyu went up to them and also gently hugged the girl.

“Everything will be alright, Dubu-unnie,” Chaeng said, moving away from DaHyun. “But you better erase the lipstick, although it suits you very well.”

 

Dormitory.

10 a.m.

NaJiSaMi's Room

 

Now in the room were Sana and Mina, the rest of the girls were in the kitchen. Jihyo was cooking, and Nayeon volunteered to help. Mina slowly gathered for her date, just before going to bed yesterday, she decided she was wearing. Her favorite jeans and denim t-shirt. Collects hair in a tail, so as not to be so hot, earrings and a small pendant around the neck. A shoulder bag and you're done.

- What do you want to wear today? - asked Sana, putting the phone aside and looking at Mina.

“Here it is - showing the clothes,” Mina said. - Conveniently.

“Don’t even think about wearing it today,” Sana said. - Today is the first date, you need to look gorgeous. And in this, you will not attract anyone's attention.

“ Once I like my style,” Mina disagreed.

“Our fans will like everything you wear.” Don't you understand clothes for a date. You have to charm your partner today so that he wants to invite you again.

“But my partner, DaHyun.” I was invited by DaHyun, a girl, not a guy.

“ That’s more, because it’s our DaHyun,” Sana insisted, going to the closet and starting to rummage there. After a certain period of time - Ta-dam! Look what I found! This is perfect.

“But ...” she tried to abandon the choice of Mina’s clothes, Sana simply didn’t listen, interrupted:

- And let the hair be loose. I go to the kitchen, the room is completely at your disposal.

 

Dormitory

10:10

Kitchen

 

Jihyo was about to cook something delicious for breakfast. Late breakfast was normal for them, it happened that they did not have breakfast at all. While she was pulling out the dishes, Nayeon helped wash vegetables for breakfast. Soon Jeongyeon joined them, reading a recipe that her father had helped compose.

While they were cooking, DaHyun managed to sneak past them about 20 times, if not more. She was still wearing her pajamas and not combed. Traces of red lipstick were still on the lips, although half of it was worn out. Tzuyu looked at all this while standing in front of the kitchen, Chaeyoung just went into the bathroom.

- What do you think for our Dubu, everything will turn out perfectly? She asked in a whisper, worried. “Remember the last time ...”

“Not now, Jeongyeon,” Nayeon shouted at her, looking askance at Tzuyu.

“Yes, Jeongyeon, that first date doesn’t count,” Jihyo agreed, putting the frying pan on the fire .

“Okay, simple, but what if this time it doesn’t work out?” If Mina ...

- Jeongyeon! - both her friends poked at her. - Not now!

“Sorry, I'm really worried about our DaHyun,” she raised her hands in defense, Jeongyeon said.

“We will do everything so that DaHyun is happy.” Since she cannot be happy with her loved one, then ... Sana-unnie, why are you here, and where is Mina?

- In the room. Imagine, she wanted to put on jeans and tie a ponytail - Sana shared indignantly, her friends reacted as she thought, therefore, quickly assured them. “Under my strict guidance, she will look perfect for the first date.” Where is our Oak?

“He seems to be in his room, waiting for Chaengi to leave the shower.”

“What do you think can we follow them?” To make sure that everything is going smoothly - she submitted the idea to San, the girls raised their eyebrows in surprise, but then the conspirators nodded their heads. - I'll go tell Momo.

 

Dormitory

10:10

Maknae room

 

After she decided that she would dress, DaHyun was now thinking about what kind of jewelry would fit a dress consisting of a black-green-checked skirt and a blouse of the same color. Now the truth is she was wearing only a skirt and a black topic, which shone through her body. The blouse was cheerful in the closet.

While she was thinking of putting a chain around her neck, a message came from the flower site where she ordered a special bouquet for Mina, early in the morning:

"The courier rises to you ."

 

Dormitory

10:14

Hall

 

- Oh yes! - Hearing the doorbell, taking the money with her, she ran out, almost stumbling upon Chaeyoung, who was walking into the room after a shower. - Sorry, Chaeyoung! I will open! She shouted when she heard that Tzuyu said she was about to come . - It's me, I will open!

“Not in that form, unnie!” - shouted, who ran after her.

- Why not ? - DaHyun did not understand, stopping near the door, looked around herself. - I'm dressed, Chaeyoung.

- Throw it on yourself - gave her your voluminous T-shirt, looking away to the side.

“Thank you — why does Cheong hide his eyes and why did she blush?” DaHyun did not ask questions, just put on a T-shirt, while breathing in her favorite strawberry flavor. She was wrapped in them all night, like a warm blanket, but in the morning, while running around the house, he was scattered. And now he’s back again.

“Now open it,” Chaeyoung said, pleased, opening the doors herself.

- Thank you, then I myself. Hello, I’m Kim DaHyun, I have already been warned that you are rising - she smiled sweetly at the young man with a small bouquet in his hands. He blushed, returned a smile, handed the bouquet with the words "This is for you." - Thank you, here's the money for the delivery. Good bye, have a nice day!

She turned and immediately hid the flowers behind her back, she saw Mina in front of her. She went out to see who came.

“Mina-unnie, don’t forget, at 11:00 near the hostel - slipped past her,” said DaHyun. - I will be waiting for you there!

Chaeyoung followed her back to the room.

 

Dormitory

10: 18

Maknae room

 

They were together. Chaeyoung dried her hair with a hairdryer, putting on the shirt that DaHyun borrowed. DaHyun was fully dressed, now doing makeup, standing behind the girl , looking in the mirror. A small bouquet lay, resting on a pillow.

They were both silent.

Their eyes met every second, their smiles bloomed on their faces. Idyll. Until DaHyun pulled a heart-shaped pendant from her casket.

- What is suitable for this pendant, maybe these earrings? What do you think, Chaeyoung?

“He's not a date, unnie.” The smile faded.

- Why not fit? He is my mascot.

“Please don't, DaHyun-unnie.”

- I do not understand. When you gave it, you yourself said that it brings only the brightest energy of the galaxy. He will be my talisman in everything - straightening the chain, opening the clasp and hanging it on the neck. “He is always with me.”

“How do you not understand, unnie?” - tried to convince Chaeyoung, turning to face the girl. “I gave it to you then, and it did not bring luck.” I don’t want today ...

“It's not because of him, stupid,” DaHyun sadly shook her head, raising her hand and gently touching her friend's cheek. - Then everything happened not because of the pendant. After that day, he always helped me out. I feel confident with him, Chaeyoung.

- Sorry, unnie. Okay, I’m completely ... what kind of earrings will you wear? What perfume do you use? Oh, the same as then, right? Ha ha ha, you are counting on something more, yes, unnie? Maybe, it ...

“Of course not, covering her face with her hair.” - This is the first date. Besides, Mina Unnie ...

- C'mon! I am 100% sure that she will think about a kiss when you charm her today. It's just impossible not to fall in love with you, DaHyun-unnie!

A few minutes later.

“I'm ready.” Chaeng, how do I look? - not finding words, her friend raised her thumb up, her admiring glance proved that she looked like a picture. - Well, I went.

- Fighting game, DaHyun-unnie! - cheered up Chaeyoung, leaving with her out of the room, escorting her to the kitchen, where everyone except Mina had breakfast.

 

Dormitory

10: 4 0

Kitchen

 

- I'm gone! Mina Unnie, I'll be waiting for you near the entrance! - said goodbye to all DaHyun, once again checking herself in the mirror, left the house.

JiHyo winked conspiratorially at everyone, putting a finger to her lips, said in a half-whisper:

- We will leave right after Mina. Shh. Minari, are you leaving already?

“Yes, I don’t want DaHyun to wait long for me,” Mina answered, nervously tugging at the edge of the dress she was wearing. “Is it not too open?” Maybe I better change clothes?

“No, no, Minari, you're just amazing in this dress!” In addition, you will be perfectly combined with DaHyun clothes. Everything is fine - all the girls assured her, giving compliments one by one.

- You think so? - made sure, all nodded and his head. - Then, have I gone? Phoned.

 

Dormitory

10:50

Hall

 

As soon as the door closed behind Mina, Jihyo, Sana, Momo, Jungian and Nayeon grabbed and fussed. The younger ones watched in amazement as their unnies fussyly cleaned everything from the table.

“Why are you sitting?” - asked Jeongyeon. “You are coming with us too!”

- Where to? - out of sheer curiosity, asked Tzuyu.

“How to where?” Keep track of a couple of course! Come on, come on, get ready - Jihyo hastened them.

“Yes, we must not miss such a romantic date for our DaHyun!” - Nayeon boomed excitedly, hastening the younger ones.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu only looked at each other, realizing that there was no way to get out.

 

5 minutes later, all 6 friends rushed out of the house in a hurry, not forgetting to grab binoculars, a camera and wallets.