Ch. 1

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We gathered in my living room after watching 'The Time Traveler's Wife' when suddenly the girls' stand in front of me looking serious.

"Uh..why do y'all look so serious?" I questioned.

They looked amongst themselves as if waiting for someone to speak. Jennie sighed and decided that she would talk first.

"We've been talking and we finally came to a conclusion to our problem. We're all in love with you so we think you should take responsibility for making us fall for you," they looked at me expectantly.

"Huh?"

"We love you so you're kinda stuck with us," Jennie smiled.

"How do you expect me to
reciprocate all 4 of your feelings?" I was shocked and confused.

"Easy, just date us all. We made some rules that we all have to follow. Y'know so no one feels left out"

"This is crazy. This won't work out well."

"Well I guess we'll have to try it to see if it does," Lisa grinned.
 

Present

I was standing around waiting for Jennie to come out of the changing room. Why did I let her talk me into coming to the mall with her? Finally the changing room door opened but she was dressed in the clothes she had picked out.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing her slight frown.

"Your really going to just stand out here? Why won't you come in and tell me how cute I look," she pouted cutely.

"I can do that from out here," I deadpanned.

She glared at me with her cat like eyes before pulling me into the room with her. I felt her lips connect to mine melting away the cold air from the air conditioner. Jennie's hands hooked me by the nape of my neck pulling me close as if we would mesh together. I soon pulled away hearing a 'tsk' leave her plump lips.

"You always pull away just when it's getting good. Tease," she bit her lip and looked up at me.

"Says the one that's always kissing me out of the blue. Jisoo unnie will kill us if were late for this dinner thing so I need you to hurry up," I spoke moving her arms back down to her sides.

"_____" Jennie called my name softly before she placed my hand on her chest.

Her heart is racing so fast. Why is she always doing this to me?

"You gotta stop doing this to me. First your all over me than the next minute you act so cold. It's confusing me so please stop whatever your trying to do, otherwise I won't be held accountable for my actions" I pulled my hand away stepping out of the dressing room.

I waited for a few minutes for her to come out.

"I'm gonna go pay for this, I'll be right back" she spoke quickly speeding pass me.

I watched her go up to the register and pay for her items then walk back over to me. Jennie glanced at me before walking pass me again as I followed her out of the store. The car ride was super quiet well besides the radio playing random songs. I kept my eyes on the rode feeling uncomfortable with her sudden silence. Is she mad at me?

"Jennie-ah," i called her name but was greeted with silence.

"Jen," I tried again but nothing.

I sighed and continued to drive to unnie's house. Pulling up into her driveway I decided that we weren't getting out of this car until she talks. I put the doors on child lock and faced her.

"Yah, ____! Let me out!" she exclaimed trying to open the door.

"Your acting cold again. Are you mad at me?" I questioned.

She just crossed her harms and sighed loudly.

"So your voice doesn't work now. Your not going to speak," my voice deep not tearing my gaze away from her.

Nothing.

"This is about what happened earlier isn't it? Are you mad because I broke off the kiss?" I fired questions hoping she'd answer any of them.

Nothing. Are ing serious right now. I reached over and held her arm as she tried to pull away from me. I moved my head to the crook of her neck and left light kisses on her smooth skin. I felt her body loosen up becoming more relaxed leaning into me. Her hand grabbed mine and placed it on her thigh as I kissed her lips. I rubbed my thumb in slight circles over her thigh before her tongue invade my mouth. The kiss was becoming more heated and desperate. She had a growing need for more friction that she began to grind her lower half into my hand. Jennie bit my lip sensually and tugged at it gently. Feeling her cold hands sneak under my shirt set my body of fire. Before things got to heated I heard a loud knock on my window making us tear apart from eachother. My heart pounded out of my chest as I saw Jisoo unnie, Lisa and Rose'glaring at us. I gulped down my saliva nervously as I open my doors and got out.

       

"So this is what you two do when your alone?" Jisoo unnie crossed her arms.

       

"You never do that with me," Lisa glared.

Rose' just looked away from hurt evident in her eyes. Her reaction is what made me feel the worse.

"You interrupted a very important moment for me. We've never get that far," Jennie whined and pouted.

I was still in shock at Rose's reaction but was quickly pulled out of it by feeling li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter